Reviews for The Dance We Do
geko-blackjack chapter 2 . 7/4
This is going great so far and I absolutely LOVED Normal. Just to say I hope you're well and if you do choose to continue this story I look forward to reading more.
danielemlac chapter 2 . 5/13
Que belíssima história!
2017 e ainda é lida.
Realmente sinto por sua perda.
Mrs.Chatton chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
You evil evil monster. Evil evil evil. I NEED an update. The original story to this was absolutely amazing, and I need to know what happens next. This is not a want. Please! *human society music plays* Update, today.
But in all seriousness, if I don't get an update soon, I'm probably going to explode. I've written like three of these today. Be the one who updates.
Please. D;
~Chatton
Paulina Ann chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
So it looks like you're taking a rather long break. That's okay. Sounds like so pretty emotional stuff was going on when you wrote this. I do hope you continue though.
ReadAllAboutIt chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
First off, I'm sorry to hear about your niece and cousin passing away, hope your grief's not eating you up. Nice to see that Logan's monologue was basically you voicing your opinion on grief, hope it helped you deal with the passing.
Secondly, love the chapter! I'm quite a late reader to the x men fanfiction, but I have to say that ''Normal'' is definitely one of the best I've read so far; it's at the top with Tamarai and Chellerbelle's stories.
But why is Remy not telling Rogue about wanting to find out about his past? It's perfectly logical to want to know and it's not something you should be ashamed of or try to hide! And I'm sure Rogue would understand considering that her past is just as confusing, I mean she also tries to make sense of her past life by asking Mystique why she did what she did.
Thirdly... any chance there's going to be another update? I'm so hooked on this story and I want to know more about Rogue and Remy's marriage!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
I really loved it so far(including "Normal"), hope you'll update
Roguereine chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
I like the different format of this story and it's hilarious! My friends say that's what she said all the time! Please don't abandon this story! ;(
Rachelsmiled chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
1. OMIGOSH CHARLES IS FRIGGIN ADORABLE! he's so pre first class beach divorce Charles, and less responsible bald boring Charles!
2. What if Remy had a cup cake and went berserk over it? Like rogue and kitty would be soooo 'I told ya so!'
3. Need a hug? What happened? Write all out. *Virtual computer hug.
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
I love your stories, I just want to say that first off.

Normal was kickass and this is awesome too. I'm so glad I finally gave in to my ROMY comic love to read them in fanfiction. I noticed you haven't updated this story in a long while but from the last author's note I can understand why this would be in the backburner. Just wanted to review to let you know your stories are still reaching new readers everyday.
RoseGlass chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Grief is so much more frightening than death, and yet people still fear dying themselves rather than the grief of a loved one's death. Until you've experienced that kind of pain you don't really understand the aching sadness, the anger, the unfairness, the empty numbness that comes. It's when we feel nothing that we can truly lose ourselves.

...depressing conversation aside...Remy and Rogue are gonna need their own space soon! Although neither of them minds where they are, they need to learn to grow beyond the boundaries the set for themselves. Move out of the shadow of the x-men, become members of society, figure out who they are not only as individuals, but also as a couple. A newly married couple that also happens to be going through some tough times. Gambit doesn't really know who he is and I think that with the recent death of his and his new family in Rogue he wants to know who he is and where he comes from. I've read fics where Sinister is his father, which I think would just screw with Remy's mind more here. I mean finding out his biggest nightmare is the father he's always wondered about, the man took out a piece of his brain and caused him severe psychological damage!

But I've never seen anything where Gambit meets his mother?

Something to think about.

Update soon please!
KARASU25 chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Im really loving this. Hope the next chapter comes soon! I loved "Normal" and I can tell Im going to love this one too, seriously, your Remy is so awesome. That moment with Logan was really cute, too :)
Trinket-and-Darkholme chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
First time reviewer, many time re-reader, of Normal especially. I was going to beg, plead and demand an update, but after the ending AN, it seems rather inappropriate. I'm so sorry for your losses, and I have to say, the wisdim Logan afforded Remy on grieving really toched me. I ended up crying at my computer screen, again. Really, I cried like a baby at more than a few chapters of Normal as I reread it ladt night, cried at the little oneshot with Logan and Rogue, and this chapter made me cry. Yet, there are always laughs and moments of "Stop being an idiot, [character]!" in your writings. You've said in ANs before that there are certain people whose material you read who you could never 'hope to be as good as' or something like that, but I think you're selling yourself way too short. I think you wave your stories beautifully.

So, update when you can, please, but don't dive back into what's obviously going to be a rather emotional piece of writing before you're ready either. :)

-Zandra
twistedfate13 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
I'm sorry for your loss, I've had my share of experiences with grief and none were too pleasant.

Fantastic start of a sequel :) I just couldn't help myself when Pete was in the room with Remy and the Professor, I burst out laughing, Pete is just that quiet friendly guy and it just fit the situation so well I thought. And the Bobby scene, typical Iceman hahahaha. Great job

I know it's been a little while...But I hope you update soon!
Hope Hannigan chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
That's so sad! I've had my share of grief too (my father deceased when I was pregnant with my daughter) and I totally get what Logan meant.

I love this story, in all its aspects. Remy's dream is haunting. I have to agree with Charles's interpretation.

I hope you post the next chapter soon!

Hugs,

Hopey
Sugahroc57 chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Enjoyed the danger room scene where the males weren't afraid to open up and sort of confide to eachother like they did. And yes, grief is truly not an friend I like to welcome at my front door but as we age we have to learn and come to accept the harsh reality and invite them in... Logan should know, he's been through it all. My condolences hun... 3

Now to something a bit more joyous! Cupcakes! Ooooh, there's this little shops Baked by Melissa across NYC. where they sell little tease me one bite cupcakes, literally it's a tease! Smaller than a bite size entermains packs... But OMG! It melts in your mouth... Tastes devine.. And let me tell ya, red velvet... *SMH* heaven...

Okay, sorry for the rant there, that part of the story just reminded me of that... Whew...

Remy, Remy, Remy... You are right honey, You know it's wrong keeping things from your wife who can basically know you've been keeping things from... Remember "cajun spice"? (I don't remember if you put a void on that chapter in their lives or not, have to check again..sorry:)

All and all, awesome chapter...

~Ru