Reviews for Feels Like Home
When will you update!
queen cullen0527 chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
mysterious. i like it
IThinkINeededThat chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
oooh! So excited I was to see the update I grinned like an idiot and immediately read the update. There might have been a squeal even, but I would never admit it!

LOL Glad to hear you are continuing:) Love this story.
momams chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
It's great to hear from you! Both you and the story have been missed.

I loved hearing things from Edward's side. His monotonous and sad life, which he has chosen, and no longer sits well with him. It would have gone on for a while still if Bella hadn't shown up.

He can't hear her, that's the first thing that catches his attention, then her scent and then all of her. What is he feeling? Lust, a unique bond, curiosity? All of them plus more... We'll have to wait for next chapter... :)
IThinkINeededThat chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
Oh, poor Edward! Though, I can't quite blame him. Being alone when everyone else is all lovey-dovey sucks. And now he is found Bella!

Can't wait until the next chapter!
momams chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Bella is feeling at peace, safe and strangely happy for the first time in a long, long way. And she isn't going to give the feeling up. So she set everything to go back to the house again. However she went better prepared and left things in order at the house so Charlie won't suspect anything, not that she thinks he might. Still, it's better to be prepared.

Her dreams seem to be about to start coming true, how will she react? I can't wait!
IThinkINeededThat chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Oh yes!

So Edward is there! And Alice and Jasper are human...

I wonder where the rest of the Cullens are!
IThinkINeededThat chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Ooooooooooooooooh! So they think the house is abandoned, but Edward is there?
punkrose86 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter!
momams chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
When she was getting into the bed, I was wondering about the dust. I got my answer instants later. An abandoned house with a room that's spotless but seems as uninhabited as the rest of the place... Then the hair and those eyes... It's easy to blame exhaustion but maybe when she thinks about it a bit more...

I can't wait what the morning will bring. If Bella will feel or sense a presence, if she plants to stay, for how long, do the bathrooms work? So many questions... We'll have to wait 'till morning...
teamcarlisle21G chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I like it pleas continu
momams chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
There must be something in or about the house that makes people stay away and it to remained unlocked, it seems like an odd mystery, one that has helped preserve the house as it is. Even though Bella has heard the stories, right now she is in desperate need of a place to stay in, at least for the night and there's no other choice. Is she being brave or reckless? I guess we will find out next chapter.