Reviews for Life in Shades of Purple and Green
Fuschiaphoenix chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Omg! Next chapter please!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Dear Allison,

Hi! This is one of your best friends! Yes, it's julia. I am currently at your house, which you probably know. But seriously dude, I feel so bad for all of these reviewers, reviewing your shit with such great reviews, complementing you and everything, while your just sitting there laughing at how your not updating. But seriously, be reliable my dear. I mean, here you are, writing this great fanfiction while everyone is at the edge of ther seat, and you don't even have the considerably to update. And she's not busy reviewers, I know what she does on a daily basis. She goes and stays in bed all day on tumblr. Anyway, as a fanfiction reader myself, I know how it feels to get so hooked on a fanfiction and not have the author update. It's horrible. So please, for your reviewers, update. You've probably lost all your fans by now...
turret towers do tower chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
i'd like to see this done.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
I would love to read what happens next. please continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
PLEASE UPDATE
Wingd knight chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Write the next chapter! This is such a cliff hanger!
SillyRabbitTrixAre4Kids chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Plz write more soon!
RememberTheMuse chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Aw man, please tell me that Robin isn't acting or in control of his actions. Will he really hit the guy or miss on purpose, going next to the head?
KIBucs15 chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
omfg u need to write more!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Crazy Robin hug
That was great!
Please make another chapter!
Lakeshine chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
please have robin break out of it and update soon
CosmicEssence chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
this crazy robin suits better than the last...and ouchie poor mister workman but damn did ya have to leave off the team's reactions...so then whats wrong with Rob?
Charlie Grayson chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Amazing! I wanna know what happens next! You totally need to update ASAP
FudoTwin17 chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
fim qpw vutpq vur8[tnui48p7u58rpowu 8tnp q2vu cr owq;ecjrio;djstigfEWJIO [VJNFWIOA; CJFILADS; GJFIADS; JFI UJ'pur3po'f jai;o jio ;wejcif ;oahcfo; hao;f ha;hfn! XD U UPDATED! XD I luved it, as seen in my . . . whatever that was up there. CRAZY ROBIN! Bro, that was INSANE! XD Luved it! Update!
theL3monTart chapter 4 . 1/30/2012