Reviews for A Fantasy
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I love the use of the bolt…lmfao. It’s just too cute hahaha. ‘Like coffee, smoke, vanilla, and something unique’….interesting flavor. Pffft, yeah that sounds like an acquired taste. How does Stein get to be noiseless? I don’t actually mind though lol. Another great one-shot. I loved it! _
LaneeKaiLovesTheHitachiinTwins chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
OMG! being fucked on a desk is so fucking hot! Second fave Soul Eater pairing
Ambie Lovina chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Sexy and sweet. I likey.
8basketballdiva8 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Scandalous!

This was epic. It was hot, fluffy, and very well-written. It was great!

I was half expecting Maka and Soul to be hanging around in the classroom when those two busted in. THAT would've been fun.

~Renee
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This was freaking amesome! I love this!
Taronil chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Geez, I don't really have much to say about this besides IT WAS FANTASTIC. I really really enjoy these, you do an excellent job on them~

I'm unfortunately running on the buzz of Jolly Ranchers (not much of a buzz, really) so I don't feel up to putting my all into a review, but I thought I'd tell you that I really liked this, and I'm looking forward to reading more~
SteinsLittleExperiment chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Nnn... brilliant, as always~ I /love/ your stories immensely. I'd love to see more. ;) Might I request Stein initiating a sexual experiment? Perhaps with asphrodisiac or other sex-drive drugs purposely given to Spirit... or vise versa. Personally I find the idea of Stein not being able to control his bodily reactions very sexy. Just a suggestion. X3 I eagerly await your next story.