Reviews for Reconciliation
jessica.david7 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I loveee the part where he wraps the jacket around him and her. .FEELS.! _
GingerPygmy99 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
GAWWWWD i loved this gahh snuggling in the snow *_* please god let me find someone half as decent as ron in my lifetime

and he shared his coat ! :D
Sammy-U chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Oh my goodness! What an amazing one-shot! I'm so glad I came across it - I LOVED IT XD! Can't wait to see what else you've written! After reading fanfics, I wasnt' a huge R/H fan, but this totally blew me away - You got there relationship down in a nutshell! Loved it!
hprbdfan chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This is was well written! Love it. (: I know pretty late, I was just browsing around and found this story.

-Iliana G
Sarcastic-Bones chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Aww, this was so cute. It was so like Ron and Hermione, I can completely see it happening as a missing scene. I liked the little inclusion of Harry and the end, just to show their relationship as a three, and of course I loved the Ron/Hermione. It was written really well and delves into Hermione and Ron's feelings really well. :) Loved it! :D
catlady45 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I've read a lot of these missing moment make-up fics...like, A LOT. And this is one of my favorites now. It's a much simpler approach than some others I've seen. It shows a Ron who really has grown up - to the point he understands why she is reluctant, and also understands it's not his place to call her out on her insecurities where he's concerned. You kept it to canon nicely, as far as the parameters of what they did/didn't do didn't do in the tent and how far their relationship progressed. It was believable and sweet :)
F Maurice chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Sweet.
Wierdgirl5834 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
That was so well done! It was cute and very realistic.
sflyingthoughts chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Hello! This fanfic is fantastic! You made me FEEL how sorry Ron was for leaving. Congratulations!

Bye,

Sam :)
thlove chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Aww! I loved that so much! They're so cute! Thank you for writing it!
NellyNoob96 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
And oh! how I wish this had happened! 3 .heart.
RhettRon chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
WOW, I had always thought that they would reconcile without a scene like this, and the books dont show anything of this scene. You have written it very nicely.
imightbparamore chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
That's so sweet, even though before long she will be forced to leave him and get tortured by Bellatrix. Great story!
pinkpen23 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This was lovely! Very good characterization! I love canon compatible missing moments like this! Write more!
Romioneluver567 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Awww...this was so sweet and cute and...ahh! It was perfect!