Reviews for Wish You Were Here
Wunjo chapter 20 . 3/13
Awesome!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/6/2013
This ending broke my heart :'(
It was an amazing fanfic!
You did an excellent job!
Sahkess chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
Awwww, Danno!
This was such a great read, you really do know how to portray the Winchesters and Bobby so well. The romance was so spot on, the OC was very fitting, the family bonding and humor and adventure all just mingled together perfectly. It was a pleasant break from the h/c and angst I always find myself delving into. I love h/c stories, truly, but even I need to turn to something lighter every once in a while. It's tough, though, SPN fics that are more fun oriented tend to feel forced or fake, but this was perfect, just the right amounts of everything to make it feel true to SPN. Thank you so much for writing this (I'm a few years behind, but thank you nonetheless), it's always a pleasure to jump into your works.
-Lexie
Sahkess chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
There is nothing wrong with sap. Or schmoop. Or schmuggles and gooeyness. :)
I feel for the boys, and Bobby. *sniffle*
Sahkess chapter 18 . 4/14/2013
This fic is making me long for the Bahamas again. Sandcastles with siblings, that ocean that's just as warm as the air, cocktails by the pool, getting tossed around the beach by said siblings, sounds like the last family vacation I took with my sisters a few years ago. We never really grew up either :)
Sahkess chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
Dean carrying an inflatable dolphin around with him? Yup, sounds like him.
Sahkess chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
Alright, this was fantastic. I've never managed to switch from so many different emotions in the space of a thousand words or so, but you've managed to fit it all in. The anticipation, the action, the *ahem* sauciness, and of course the humor. The situations these boys end up in in your stories, they're simply golden.
Sahkess chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Eep! *sprints to Chapter 15*
Sahkess chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
Haha, Bobby, good on you for playing papa bear role. Though I was definitely not expecting that twist with Leylaani, nicely done!
Sahkess chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Hehe, Sam and a honeymooning couple, entertaining combination. Nice twist to the case, though I can't help but feel bad for Dean, that guy can't catch a break. Lucky for Sam at least, usually he's the one who ends up with the supernatural girl.
I told myself to break this up so I could get my work done, but this is just too good to stop!
Sahkess chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
There's so much in this chapter to love! The boys' antics with each other is so cute, so funny, just choc full of awesomeness. Setting up a case is both exciting and nervewracking, I'd hate to see the boys lose their vacation to a hunt. And my fave line, hands down: "while Dean was momentarily distracted with thoughts of killing time with the beautiful Leylaani, and the girls were distracted with thoughts of simply killing the beautiful Leylaani."
You are a Winchester genius. This is golden.
Sahkess chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Sam and Dean and volleyball? *swoons*
And I do hope Dean gets the tawny honey glazed tan. Lobster burn is never fun.
Sahkess chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
I'm getting overwhelmed by the adorableness of all this! This is so sweet, all three men finally getting a break and slipping into their family roles, just enjoying what's around them for a change.
And of course, their vacation wouldn't be complete without the overgrown child running around early in the morning to make sure everyone's awake.
Sahkess chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Flight nausea is simply awful, especially on a plane that's crowded enough where people notice if you're trying to be stealthily sick in the corner. Poor Dean! Just think about the beach, it's worth it every time!
Sahkess chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Ouch, that bit with John and Dean. Poor boy. I'm glad he has Sam there to reassure him though. Very well written, with Dean wanting so badly to go and telling Sam to not make it easy for him to back out.
Off to the next chapter! I'm loving this so far :)