Reviews for Wish You Were Here
Lykaia chapter 14 . 10/22/2011
You have to give her at least that much: That succubitch has good taste.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
Great! Totally didn't expect that!
CrashnBurn chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
Ohhhh! Nice twist there! Didn't see it coming. Leylaani is a hunter, not the succubus. Awesome. :D I was beginning to feel frustrated as Bobby. Is she or isn't she? lol But nice to know that she's one of the good guys. :D Now what are Sam and Dean gonna think of their vacation has turned into a hunt? Oooh. Bobby and Leylaani could work together without bothering the guys about the succubus. :D

"Turning casually, she threaded her thumb into the waistband of her jeans, pulling it down to reveal the top half of a smooth, perfectly rounded butt-cheek.

Bobby spluttered, feeling a hot blush rising across his face"

-I lol'd so hard.
EnochianHippy chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
Whoa...Curveball much? Dude, I'm lovin' this! Can't wait for more! XD
masondixon chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
Well, that was a twist! And a good one too. So often it is the beautiful woman Dean falls for and now...well it isn't (I hope!)

You are really doing a great job with this story. I look forward to reading more.

Thank You.
Sue Pokorny chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
Yay! Leylaani isn't the bad guy! I feel so much better for Dean. But I guess it is Sam who tends to bang monsters, huh? :) Nice twist. So does Bobby come clean now? I know he doesn't want to ruin their vacation, but it has become a working holiday, so... Come on Bobby. Don't be an idgit. Spill. Looking forward to more!

Sue
ccase13 chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
What a facinating development! Another hunter and a cute girl one at that. Maybe the boys will make permanent ties in Hawaii.

I have wondered if those tats would work while they're neatly on the backside rather than strapless dress visible for ladies. Meg Masters' fate was an evil one.
Nana56 chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
A hunter! I didn't see that one coming at all! Poor old Bobby must have almost dropped is teeth when she showed him her butt. lol

It can't hurt to have an ally and the more the merrier. :D Gotta give Bobby props for going the extra mile to "protect Dean", tho.

Great chapter! :)
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
Yay for Leylaani!

Poor Dean, I hope he gets better soon...
OpheliacAngel chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
Wow, I didn't see that coming, and I'm loving it :D
emebalia chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
Told you it was to obvious. But a hunter? Never saw that one coming.

So, the only other woman around would be from the honeymooning couple. Or it isn't a succubus at all.

Ges, the gay incubus. That would be hilarious.
Nana56 chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
What's pekish?

At least Dean probably got some of the good out of the fruit before he lost it all. Peaches & cream? YUMMY! Bananas & cream. Strawberries & cream. You guys have the best desserts! :D Could eat those all day. :)

Great couple of chapters! Sorry I got so behind.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
Great chapter! I got a feeling Leylaani is a red herring. That's my feeling and I'm sticking by it! I am, however, completely open to being wrong!
Nana56 chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
So nice to see the guys having a good time! Lovely.

btw, Americans don't fancy things like a bear or to go sight seeing. :D We want a beer or decide to go, stuff like that. Had to laugh at gruff old Bobby.

Great chapter. :)
Panther Moon chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
Gah! You've been updating so fast I haven't been able to review every chapter! It's AWESOME! I really hope it's not actually leylanni who is the succubus. Dean deserves some happiness. Although, Imust admit I was half laughing and half wincing at his plight. Dean, stomach of steel, getting taken down by too much food. I guess it makes sense since all he normally eats are burgers, fries, and beer, though...

Anyway, awesome update! Even though I didn't review the last few chapters, I've been reading everything and jumping with excitement when I get an update e-mail. Keep up the great work!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »