Reviews for Wish You Were Here
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
Great chapter! I got a feeling Leylaani is a red herring. That's my feeling and I'm sticking by it! I am, however, completely open to being wrong!
Nana56 chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
So nice to see the guys having a good time! Lovely.

btw, Americans don't fancy things like a bear or to go sight seeing. :D We want a beer or decide to go, stuff like that. Had to laugh at gruff old Bobby.

Great chapter. :)
Panther Moon chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
Gah! You've been updating so fast I haven't been able to review every chapter! It's AWESOME! I really hope it's not actually leylanni who is the succubus. Dean deserves some happiness. Although, Imust admit I was half laughing and half wincing at his plight. Dean, stomach of steel, getting taken down by too much food. I guess it makes sense since all he normally eats are burgers, fries, and beer, though...

Anyway, awesome update! Even though I didn't review the last few chapters, I've been reading everything and jumping with excitement when I get an update e-mail. Keep up the great work!
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Oh poor poor Dean! Even he couldn't eat that much without getting sick...

Please update!
OpheliacAngel chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Loved this chapter so much, it satisfied me more than I can say. Very beautiful and I cannot wait for the next :D
masondixon chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
I Love HurtDean! but this I had to laugh at!

Glad to see Dean had "not too much" to eat :)

And Bobby flopping to the floor...sorry, I laughed at that too.

But Leylaani at the door...well that I didn't laugh at.

Thank You for the new chapter. I look forward to to the next one.
ccase13 chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
I hope Dean doesn't have appendix problems. You know you're really sick when they can feel problems from the outside of your stomach.
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
"Balls to L5!" Loving this so far! Very light and fun, SPN style, and as I have an L5 herniation myself, I love that line...:)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 11 . 10/14/2011
Yay! I finally caught up with all the chapters I'd missed. Love the little twist you threw in.
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Oh no Oxytocin again!

Please update, Dizzo, you can't leave us in the suspense! :)
emebalia chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Bobby to the rescue. Considering the possible deaths in this job a succubus isn't that bad.

But there is that small voice in my head whispering: It's to obvious. Don't forget Ges, there is something with that guy.

Anyway, great chapter and I can't wait for more.
moira4eku chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Dang, that what I was afraid of...Maybe Bobby is wrong about Leylaani? But knowing Dean's luck, Bobby is right and Dean is endangered of becoming the succubus's next victim. Looking forward to the next chapter.
moira4eku chapter 10 . 10/13/2011
Really loved this chapter. I almost feel sad for Dean because the paradise he is experiencing is going to have to end soon. He really seems to love it there. You really get a feel how he feels about his life that he will soon have to get back to. I just hope Leylaani is the sweet girl that Dean is taken with. Bobby is doing a fairly good job at keeping Sam at bay (of course he doesn't need to worry about Dean since he is truly occupied). Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Oh good one! Cue the sinister music!
Sue Pokorny chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Poor Dean. He never gets a break. But I must thank you. Yu managed to hit upon a full blown fantasy of mine - Dean Winchester swimming in a pool. :) Those shoulders are made for swimming. :) I'm going to go re-read this chapter and let my mind wander now...

Sue