Reviews for Wish You Were Here
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Oh poor poor Dean! Even he couldn't eat that much without getting sick...

Please update!
OpheliacAngel chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Loved this chapter so much, it satisfied me more than I can say. Very beautiful and I cannot wait for the next :D
masondixon chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
I Love HurtDean! but this I had to laugh at!

Glad to see Dean had "not too much" to eat :)

And Bobby flopping to the floor...sorry, I laughed at that too.

But Leylaani at the door...well that I didn't laugh at.

Thank You for the new chapter. I look forward to to the next one.
ccase13 chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
I hope Dean doesn't have appendix problems. You know you're really sick when they can feel problems from the outside of your stomach.
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
"Balls to L5!" Loving this so far! Very light and fun, SPN style, and as I have an L5 herniation myself, I love that line...:)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 11 . 10/14/2011
Yay! I finally caught up with all the chapters I'd missed. Love the little twist you threw in.
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Oh no Oxytocin again!

Please update, Dizzo, you can't leave us in the suspense! :)
emebalia chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Bobby to the rescue. Considering the possible deaths in this job a succubus isn't that bad.

But there is that small voice in my head whispering: It's to obvious. Don't forget Ges, there is something with that guy.

Anyway, great chapter and I can't wait for more.
moira4eku chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Dang, that what I was afraid of...Maybe Bobby is wrong about Leylaani? But knowing Dean's luck, Bobby is right and Dean is endangered of becoming the succubus's next victim. Looking forward to the next chapter.
moira4eku chapter 10 . 10/13/2011
Really loved this chapter. I almost feel sad for Dean because the paradise he is experiencing is going to have to end soon. He really seems to love it there. You really get a feel how he feels about his life that he will soon have to get back to. I just hope Leylaani is the sweet girl that Dean is taken with. Bobby is doing a fairly good job at keeping Sam at bay (of course he doesn't need to worry about Dean since he is truly occupied). Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Oh good one! Cue the sinister music!
Sue Pokorny chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Poor Dean. He never gets a break. But I must thank you. Yu managed to hit upon a full blown fantasy of mine - Dean Winchester swimming in a pool. :) Those shoulders are made for swimming. :) I'm going to go re-read this chapter and let my mind wander now...

ccase13 chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Oh Dean. I hope Bobby's barking up the wrong tree for once in his great career. If not, then Dean was lucky to get away from her once and may already be harmed.
masondixon chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
I knew the Garfield suit was Dean's!

Poor Dean. Just finished reading "Writhe" by Thru Terry's Eyes and Dean "fell in love" there also...only to have her turn out to be well, not who he thought she was!

Same here.

And Dean is having such a wonderful time also!

Well, if you throw in some HurtDean! I won't mind. As long as there is lots of comfort afterwards :)

Hope you can update soon. Thank You.

P.S. After thousands of dollars of repairs I got my house back in one piece after Hurricane Irene! Glad to have my home back again.
OpheliacAngel chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Good chapter but oh no, I am so worried about Dean.

I knew there was something off about her.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »