Reviews for Wish You Were Here
OpheliacAngel chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
Love the imagery in this, wish I could be there with all three of them :)
Sue Pokorny chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
dum dum duuummmmm... and now the other shoe falls. Cuz Dean is so right, it always does. :( What is Bobby on to? And why do I have a sneaking suspicion it won't be something Dean will be happy about? Looking forward to more!

Sue
OpheliacAngel chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
Hahaha, poor Sam :D

And I just knew a case would pop up sooner or later. Excited for the next chapter :)
masondixon chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
A much-welcomed chapter and a very enjoyable one.

Really like the descriptive writing; you can see the beauty that the boys are experiencing. Also like the pace and the way you have kept the story moving along (only don't end it too fast!)

Noted Dean's fear of leaving the paradise he is in and I certainly understood that! Spent a month in Barbados what seems a lifetime ago and I never wanted to leave.

Glad you are allowing both boys to have this vacation. It would never be able to happen on the show. Good to have this lightness...even though I know Bobby is definitely going to find something dark. But that isn't too bad- could lead to some HurtDean. No complaints about that! (I know I am sick!)

I look forward to your next chapter. Thank You.
CrashnBurn chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
Oh, this is awesome. I am loving this fic! I've heard on youtube at cons that Jared and Jensen often tell the writers to make Sam and Dean visit Hawaii for a hunt and you made it come true in this fic. I hope you'll update soon, I can't wait to read what happens next. :D
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
Aw the Sam and Dean banter was son on key and so cute, it made me nearly start squealing...

Please update Dizzo!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
Love the three different POVs going on here. Great work!
ccase13 chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
Bad, bad, bad Bobby's picked up a job without telling the boys's. They'll have a hissy fit if he finds any trouble without them!
LivingForTv chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
Ah, and the hunt and antics are on! Keep going!
LivingForTv chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
"six if you counted the dolphin's"

:-D
LivingForTv chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
Aww, they made it:-) Break out the shorts!
LivingForTv chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
His stepsons. Sounds about right:-) Alright, on with the vacation!
LivingForTv chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
I love shopping too and I also would have let Dean take the dolphin:-) EVEN if it meant less room for my stuff.

Here's a good line: "and, in a moment of excited madness, Garfield."
LivingForTv chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
A vacation Winchester/Singer style:-) And boy what a way with words Dean has:

"Tell him now before my freakin' balls shrivel up an' I change my mind."
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Good start and excellent character descriptions! A few lines stand out, and this is one:

"There were only so many crosswords and sudoku puzzles a man could do before he lost the will to live."
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »