Reviews for Wish You Were Here
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Oooookkkaaayyyy. Very interesting start. Can't wait to find out what Bobby's very good news was. Off to read Ch. 2. :)
amberwaves49 chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
I love super excited Dean and indulgent Sammy! :) Super cute.
OpheliacAngel chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
Love the ending line. And aww, I'm so glad Dean is finally happy :D Great chapter!
ccase13 chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
I love Dean on his balcony with the sunset. This is such a nice story. They deserve a good vacation.

The wilds of the south of England look pretty darn good in the travel books too.
masondixon chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
This was a beautifully descriptive chapter. I could have spent the night on that balcony with Dean just sitting together, gazing at the stars in the open sky, smelling the flowers mixed with the salty air, and listening to the soothing waves of the ocean. ( I was fortunate to be able to do something similar with my husband on our first anniversary. 5 kids later..we haven't done it since).

Here we are just about to see Dean run out onto the beach and into the water and...we have to wait!

Enjoy your time away. I envy you. With construction beginning to fix the damage to my house from Hurricane Irene and 5 rowdy kids and 5 rowdy pets this place is anything but peaceful and quiet! I will think of you and smile.

Thank You.
6Darkest6Angel6 chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Love when Deans acting like a big kid. lol.

Have a nice trip.
emebalia chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Seeing Dean's transformation is just sweet. First he is scared to death on the plane. Then he is afraid it's all just a dream. And finally he turns into a three-year-old on a sugar-high.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
Great chapter, so wonderful seeing Dean so happy, like a little kid! Looking forward to the next posting.

Have fun on your camping trip!

LA :)
OpheliacAngel chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
The h/c and imagery in this was just beautiful. This story is fantastic so far :D
ccase13 chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
At least poor Dean did get some sleep. They should love Hawaii. Everyone I know who's been there thought it was amazing.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Poor Dean. You did a great job of conveying his panic. And I loved the end of this chapter. :-D
emebalia chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Panicked Dean trying to climb into Sam's lap, that was great.

And they are finally there. Can't wait for more.
Brightshadow-chi chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
just like Dean to sleep the flight off :)

I was wondering how is he going to manage all those long hours in the flight, but he did great, our brave Dean ;)
Sue Pokorny chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Ummm... can I... I'm not sure how to say this... can I be the one to lei Dean? :) It is, after all, a Hawaiian tradition.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Great! I'm so glad they got there okay!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »