Reviews for Wish You Were Here
masondixon chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
enjoyed this chapter very much. A very good job; I felt like I was sitting alongside the trio :)

And now they are safely there. Beautiful flowers, trees, sun, and ocean. Now the fun begins!

I look forward to your next chapter. And Dean beginning to enjoy himself :)

Thank You.
masondixon chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Very glad you are doing this in a serious manner. It is so much better then slapstick; makes it more real.

Reminds me very much of my first flight. I was going away for a year to live in another country and the flight's takeoff was delayed for an hour and 45 minutes. THREE different times during that delay I got up and tried to exit the plane. I wasn't afraid of the flight; I was severely homesick already!

Fortunately flying has never bothered me. But I do understand how it has negative effects on others (like clowns are to me!)

I very much look forward to your next chapter (and I hope Dean's pills kicked in by then).

Thank You.
ccase13 chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Poor Dean gets so sick. I feel really sorry for him. But he would be a lot sicker if he tried to mix alcohol and anti-travel sickness meds. I hated that we didn't get a little glimpse of them traveling to Scotland in season 6.

They were SO cute in Wal Mart shopping for their big vacation. It's nice that they get to have good luck for a change. They all three deserve a chance at traveling to a first class resort instead of their usual cheap motels.
CandyCakes chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Awwwww, poor Dean! As much as I like my sick Dean, I hope he feels better soon. Awesome as usual, I look forward to the next chapter!
OpheliacAngel chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
This chapter was beautiful. Feel so bad for Dean but I do love to watch him suffer!

Thanks for writing this, you really made my day :D
emebalia chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Poor Dean, I hope the suffering is worth it. But Winchester luck normally isn't far away.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Poor baby.
Sue Pokorny chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
I am soooooo in love with this chapter. :) Would now be a good time to tell you that I have a dolphin tattoo on my ankle? And a dolphin ring that fits around my wedding ring? A dolphin bracelet that never comes off. And my favorite football team is the Miami Dolphins? And Dean's taking an inflatable dolphin on vacation. It's almost like being there! :)

Sue
emebalia chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
John did a pretty good job to screw his boys up, didn't he? A little more understanding and a kind word, is that really to much?

But high Dean sounds like fun. Can't wait to see that.
Brightshadow-chi chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
aww poor Dean, can't wait to see him on a plane ;)
zekeschance chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Can't wait to read about their trip to Hawaii! So fun!
Queen Bee chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Awww...poor Dean...I don't like flying either.

Can't wait to see what happens next, this is a fun story!
OpheliacAngel chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
So excited for the next chapter :D

Hope Dean's gonna be okay though, I have a tendency to worry about him a little too much.
OpheliacAngel chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Aww, an unhappy and very stubborn Dean always pulls at my heartstrings.

Great chapter, the dolphin was adorable :D
masondixon chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Yay, they are on their way!

A personal side note: Being afraid of clowns is a very logical fear. I have had it all of my life and it has kept me more alert and safer. Clowns are evil, ugly things and have no place in human society.

Thank You for the quick update and I wait patiently for the next one.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »