Reviews for Wish You Were Here
MeAzrael chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Hehe, adventures in Wal-Mart - beautiful. Reminds me of their visit to buy stuff for babies ;-) Loved how both are full of anticipation and joy - until the thing with the sleeping tablets. I'm so sympathetic with him - I don't really like flying too, especially long trips.
MeAzrael chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Ahh - Dean coming from the shower smelling of pine and lemongrass - thanks for that wonderful impression :-)
"Dean sat down on the end of the bed next to Sam at a distance expertly calculated to be close enough to offer brotherly moral support but far enough not to be in any way pervy." Loved that, very Dean-like.
Aw, that's so cute and true - Dean has never got the chance to simply have holidays, forget about saving people (or the world), lying in the sand doing something for his awesome freckles... and knowing you I bet he doesn't get it from you either without a catch ;-) Apart from the need to use a flying bird of death, I mean.

xx Kate
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Hey Dizz - I decided to be a good girl and enjoy the first story before the second one (wasn't a hard decision as this one has 20 chapters full of sugar for my mind, I guess ;-)
Pretty neet start, with Bobby (BOBBY!) defeated by his own darn L5, hehe. Loved your description of him and his worries about how long he might be able to do his job, be useful in a major meaning. But he's still got his spirit, right? "There were only so many crosswords and sudoku puzzles a man could do before he lost the will to live." LOL!
And the boys, sooo sweet - I almost can hear teasing Dean and gruffy Bobby on the phone, Sam happily tapping away to order something healthy for the old bear.

Awesome.

TTYS - and happy Valentine's ma dear!

Kate
DeansBabyBird chapter 20 . 2/9/2013
owh! I'm glad they at least had the fortnight. It reminded me of being there - lovely Diz x
DeansBabyBird chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
Oh...no I am so not crying, I just got something in my eye that's all!
DeansBabyBird chapter 18 . 2/9/2013
awh poor Dean why does it have to end?
bx
DeansBabyBird chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
oh I love a massage and i certainly loved that one :0)
DeansBabyBird chapter 16 . 2/9/2013
First convention indeed! awh when you were a virgin!
DeansBabyBird chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
way to go Leylaani!
Steamy, Diz, you must have a very happy marriage!
b x
DeansBabyBird chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
Hands off Bitch!
DeansBabyBird chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
Yeah! she ain't the sucky-bus!
DeansBabyBird chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Oh bloody hell.I knew it was just too good to be true!
DeansBabyBird chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
Are boy's smitten...so adorable!
DeansBabyBird chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
You just couldn't resist could ya? Bad Diz!
DeansBabyBird chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
"not so much a tan as a honey glaze" why does that make me hungry? Growl!
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »