Reviews for Wish You Were Here
Woman of Letters chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
I am in love with this story! You do the boys' characters so well. Loved the whole bit (kind of sad) that Dean has never had a vacation.

Loved this line: "A vacation?" Dean murmured; "a real, honest-to-goodness 'catchin' the rays, swimmin' in the sea, hot chicks in bikinis, sipping weird cocktails with paper umbrellas in them, sand in your shorts' vacation?"
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This really shows the close relationship between Bobby and the boys, almost a father-sons relationship. I love the line:

"Those boys were stifling and smothering him. It was patently clear they didn't trust him in the slightest not to go off and do something stupid that might jeopardise his recovery, and it pissed him off completely.

And he loved them for it."

Why do they keep saying "You're shittin' me?" What did the woman say on the phone? The suspense is killing me!
OpheliacAngel chapter 20 . 11/12/2011
Aww, can't believe it's over. It was such a fun and fantastic story, enjoyed every minute of it.

The parting between Dean and Leylaani was beautiful, loved the exchanging of gifts.

Overall, great job and I can't wait for the next story you come up with :D
Panther Moon chapter 20 . 11/12/2011
Congrats! A wonderful end to a wonderful story. I have enjoyed reading and following this almost from the very beginning, and I wish there was a 'most favorite' catagory on this site, as that is where I would put this story. Keep up all the great writing, and good luck on any future stories. ]
sylia91 chapter 20 . 11/10/2011
Absolutely awesome fic and like the boys I'm sad to see it end.
EnochianHippy chapter 20 . 11/10/2011
Awwww... over already? Brilliant story! :)
ccase13 chapter 20 . 11/9/2011
This was a really fun story. It's very satisfying to see the brothers and Bobby get to do nice things for a change. I ven like to see them get a better motel than usual and to find a nice restaurant.
Nana56 chapter 20 . 11/9/2011
That's a long flight! I'm glad they can sleep. I never could. :(

Great fic, hun! :)

car park parking lot
emebalia chapter 20 . 11/9/2011
I'm sad this is the end but it's a good end. At least the flight isn't that bad for Dean. I enjoyed this story very much and I wouldn't mind a sequel.
CrashnBurn chapter 20 . 11/8/2011
So... this is it. Vacation's over. :( Is it weird to be jealous of their vacation time? Succubus aside, I mean? lol

You know, technically in this fic, the boys would have officially traveled all of the 50 US states. lol

This is a great fic and I'm sad to see it end. Looking forward to the next chapter. ;)
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 20 . 11/8/2011
Sniff...Oh poor boys...I feel so sad for them...Sniff...

Now you have to write a sequel to this where Leylaani and Dean can see each other again! :)

Great story, Dizzo, I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Sue Pokorny chapter 20 . 11/8/2011
Honey, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story. It was a welcome break from angst and horror (with a little hunt and adventure thrown in) and I loved your depiction of the boys and Bobby. These are the Winchesters I see beneath the masks every time I watch the show. Thanks for letting them be free for just a little while. And I'm glad Danno got to stay in Hawaii. It's where he belongs. :)

Thanks!

Sue
BranchSuper chapter 20 . 11/8/2011
And so the vacation comes to an end - but it was wonderful while it lasted! Very good story. I enjoyed it very much.
moira4eku chapter 20 . 11/8/2011
Sniffle, sniffle...This is how I see a romance for Dean. He truly loves the person but knows it can't be forever no matter how badly he wants it. Just about broke my heart. Hopefully, he'll be asleep for most of the trip. Thanks fore sharing your wonderful story with us. I look forward to the the next one.
Tendencia chapter 20 . 11/8/2011
EPIC SO EPIC STORY IN EVERY WAY XD!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »