Reviews for Wish You Were Here
masondixon chapter 20 . 11/8/2011
I DREADED reading this chapter.

In all the wonderful SN fanfiction stories I have read over the last few years I have never read a story like this one: where the boys actually got to have FUN. Real fun.

This was wonderfully written and very enjoyable to read. I so look forward to every chapter. I loved the way you went against the norm and allowed Leylaani to be a good person and I loved how you even managed to throw in a touch of hurt/sick Dean!

This is in my favorites file so I can read it again without the delays between chapters :)

This was a joy. Thank You.

(And now go back to some more gritty HurtDean stories quick! I am an addict, you know, and withdrawal can kill me!)

Thanks again.
SPN Mum chapter 20 . 11/8/2011
*sniffle* I hate to see them leave! :*( Leylaani will miss Dean a whole lot, so I hope she will go to visit him at Bobby's one day. Finding out she is a hunter would not necessarily be a bad thing, since it would give them one more thing in common. I think Sam and Bobby would like to see her again too.

I loved that Dean left Danno behind for Leylaani! I laughed when I read that. I think she will leave him blown up for as long as he can last. lol I'm glad that Sam and Dean were able to have nice dreams on the plane home, one last time in Hawaii. :)

Thanks for such a great story! I hope you will write a sequel one day, and bring Leylaani to Bobby's.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 20 . 11/8/2011
Absolutely wonderful story and a great ending! Maybe someday you can bring our leading lady back!
CandyCakes chapter 20 . 11/8/2011
Awww, that was so sad! But as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. And the same goes for this story. As always, awesome job!
cynnie chapter 20 . 11/8/2011
What a beautifully well written ending. I hope Laylanni's wish comes true. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Sue Pokorny chapter 19 . 11/7/2011
:))))))) Do I need to say anything else?

Sue
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 19 . 11/7/2011
Awwwwww!

Oh Dean, I knew he wouldn't leave without 'spending some quality time' with Leylaani. :)

This is so CUTE!
moira4eku chapter 19 . 11/7/2011
Ok, now...I didn't feel any tears until the very last bit. I'm sure Dean feels the same about her. Sniffle...no wonder he was so despondent about leaving.

I just got to say, thank you so much for writing a story that is true to the boys personalities and stays with the true nature of the series. I cannot believe how many pages of I have to go through and wade through all the crap: wincest, slash, crazy AU's, romance, extra sibling stories (very few interesting ones), etc...I feel like I waste so much time wading through all of that. Your stories make the wading worthwhile! Looking forward to the end of your story and hopefully a new one soon.
ccase13 chapter 19 . 11/7/2011
Good. So Dean did get the girl. Maybe she'll visist the mainland some times. The boys do take the occasional break.
OpheliacAngel chapter 19 . 11/7/2011
What a gorgeously heartbreaking chapter. Dean & LeylaaniPerfect Picture :D

I have grown to love Leylaani and I adore that she was the one to tell Bobby her true feelings.

I know this story is coming to a close soon, and I am sad to see it go. It's been really enjoyable. Thanks :)
BranchSuper chapter 19 . 11/7/2011
All good things must come to an end... Even if there is a very short list of good things for them.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 19 . 11/7/2011
Lovely chapter. Sorry to see it coming to an end.

LA
SPN Mum chapter 19 . 11/7/2011
Man, I hate that they have to leave! Too bad they feel obligated to fight evil back home, instead of staying to fight it in Hawaii. Maybe Bobby should give Leylaani his address, so she can come visit sometime. (And so you can write another story with her in it! lol) I really think this was the best 2 weeks of their lives. I enjoyed this story immensely and hope that you have many more just dying to come out! :)
masondixon chapter 19 . 11/7/2011
You know I really do Like Leylaani...so much that I don't mind at all that she slept with my Boy :)

This was, once again, a wonderfully written chapter with beautiful descriptive writing...but a heavy sadness hovering over each line.

All good things come to an end...and I am Dreading the next and final chapter :(

Still, I hope it comes soon :)

Thank You.
cynnie chapter 19 . 11/7/2011
You must get Dean and Laylanni together. They're both hunters. She should come clean with him. The couple that hunts together stays together!
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »