Reviews for Three Blind Spies
Entmoot chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
That wuz good and funny! The only thing is I had some trouble reading it coz of all of the...er...symbal things in it. This is a good story though! U did a good job writing it. Please continue doing so! G'bye Entmoot
shirerose chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Ha! Good one! I liked the idea of the "bush" talking irritably at Frodo! Well put! Congrats on YET ANOTHER great story!

Sam: I'M GONNA BE A FFATHER!

lol! I hope he didn't deafen too many ppls!
NuttyGummy chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
hehe, like this. Keep up the good work!
Whispers of a Nameless fear- 2 lazy to login chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Lol cuteness
caramelo chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
*shakes head sadly* Frodo, Frodo, Frodo...when will you ever learn to not trust Merry and Pippin. Especially on the matter of girls!

Pippin: Whaddya mean, especially on the matter of girls?

LexiGurl: *shakes head again*: You just don't understand us.

Pippin: What's there to understand? You've got longer hair than us and you turn into demons once a month. What more do I need to know?

LexiGurl: You just don't get it! There's so much more than that!

Pippin: What else is there?

LexiGurl: Well for one...*thinks hard*...*cricket, cricket*... Arghh! I dunno, but I'll think of something eventually!

Pippin: *raises an eyebrow* Sure ya will...

Terrific story! I'm off to read the rest of your stories now! ;)
Death of Ba Gook chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Awww! How cute! *chuckles* I like the idea of Frodo, Merry, and Pippin apying on Rosie! _

Yay! Sam's GOING TO BE A FAAAAAAAATTTTHHHHHEEEERRRR! _
Anacalagon chapter 1 . 6/27/2002
I loved it. I think you are one of the best authers on . I like all ur storys, keep writing!
ORS chapter 1 . 6/15/2002
*giggles* I'm a psy...a pscy...a...um...a mind-reader! *beams* I knew it was Elanor! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! **Nob sneaks up behind me and bops me with a bookend** ...Ooh, look at all the pretty stars... *keels over* It's goooood...

~ÓRS (and an apologetic Nob)
OjosVerdes chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
“Why are you having an affair with your husband?”

Oh my goodness, this line..Hahahahahaha!Brilliant!
Raine Default chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Im so happy for Sam and Rosie:) I thought from the beginning that It couldnt be. Rosie and an affair? But all could happen. When, the doctor came in, I suspected that it might be a baby, but the conversation between rosie and the doc, that merry voiced out confused me a bit. Im really glad it was a baby after all. Huh, what a relief. It was so funny when they attacked the so-called "hooded affair guy" and Sams cry of happiness, wich probably was heard by the entire middle earth, was a great ending.

Hugs Phoebe
Maggie Moore chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
I KNEW IT! i knew she was pregnant! Well, by the end anyway. _ I'm so happy for Sam! Ok well very well done and excellent as usual!
Raisse of Gondor chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
LOL that was cuuuute! I like it :-)
MarigoldG chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
This was great! One of your best! There are a couple of typos, like 'major' intead of

'mayor', but it was soooo good! Very plausible premise, and the dialogue

was very funny...I especially liked Pippin's innocent remark to Merry that Angela..

"..thought your name was Timothy." Merry would be the ringleader to confront Rose

and I thought it very Sam-like that he didn't register what she said at first...: )