Reviews for I Loved Him Too
kimber light chapter 1 . 9/4
That was amazing, beautiful and sad. You have an interesting way of writing that is refreshing and i loved reading every word of it.
Clumzy.Person chapter 1 . 8/9
Wow! This gave me chills. I feel so sorry for her :(
msmargo chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
That was sad. Who ever feels sorry for Tanya? You succeeded at that!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
bittersweet. a bit confusing, though, because most of the time "you" means Bella and "he" or "him" means Edward. Sometimes, though, it changes and you refer to Edward as "you."
kiwisrock chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
That was awesome!
But totally heartbreaking...thanks!
RobstenLover93 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I read this...and i loved how you made it, good one-shot :)
Chloe Masen chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
'Too', sweetie. And fixing all of the 'to's would make the world of difference. And bold your chapters to make them stand out, since you've lumped them all together.

Like the original idea. :)
Xthereal-meX chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
im only reading this in 2013, but can i just sayi love it.
ifs heartbreaking to read from Tanya's POV, but it really puts things into perspective.
it was like reading a poem, the way it was set out.

MsTorres chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Unbelievably awesome o/s despite it being rather depressing for Tanya from her POV. Thank you for sharing.

Ms Torres
pauleen chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
That was so sad. To love him while he spilled his life about his live to another. I do hope in fanfic land she gets her happily ever after... Even if it's tanya.

I enjoyed this. :)
MinaBR chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
That's so sad... Whenever we read a love story we tend to forget the ones who love but are not loved in return, thanks for reminding us.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
awesome point of view, very original. You should edit it again to make it easier to read. It really deserves more attention. Excellent work.
Guiltypleasure30plus chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Really, really good!
katiecullen198 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
great story i just keep reading it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2012