Reviews for Country of the Heart
writeforeverforlife chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
I honestly enjoyed this story from start to finish... Excellent job!
authorwannabe101 chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
This was great! It was really sad through the majority of the fic, but the ending completely made up for it. I do wish there was a bit more in the end - like Dean and John's thoughts when Sam showed up, and when they found him in the cellar, and what happened with the foster family - but what was there I loved. Great job!
TwoSoulsEntwined chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Please continue
Esin of Sardis chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
This is lovely. Truly. Thank you for the awesome writing and telling of a great idea. I loved seeing Sam like this. It was really IC throughout and easy to read and stick with. Totally believable.
Excellent work. Thank you.
esin
Art Is The Weapon chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Very good fic, though I'd like to see the aftermath of Sam leaving - however the last scene with the reuniting of the Winchester men was sweet. :)
Lady Red 88 chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Loved it! Very good plot and a nice look at The Winchesters pre - series.
destiell67 chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
I was just going to read a little bit and then go to bed but I ended up reading the whole thing and now it's 2 am, hehe. It's wonderful! Loved how you wrote the details, not too much but enough so that you could see everything clear in your mind. Keep on writing :)
Liana Legaspi chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
This story was bittersweet but amazing. Great job!
Mendai Decovrii chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Aw! i loved this one ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Great fic ;)
CommChatter chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Nice. I like it!
Midnight1906 chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
xlovemakayla chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Seriously love this story, can't get enough! I love how Sam is sent off to a foster home, and misses Dean and John the whole time! I love how Sam has to save them, and is rewarded with a hug. One of my favorite wee!winchester stories! I feel bad for Sam though, always getting hurt that one. Anyways, this is a great story! Needs more reviews, I mean I'm reading it for the second time. (; it's great!
eza.xo chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
I really enjoyed this story. :D I think you captured Dean and Sam really well :) Plus I adore a little heroic Sam. :-)
Sahkess chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Fantastic piece! I still feel so bad for Sam, having to do all of that on his own, but the hug John gives him definitely makes up for it :) I love the way you wrote this, very in character and filled with just the right amount of description. Just a thought, but I wonder what this story would be like from Dean or John's view; it can't have been easy for either of them.
Thank you very much for this fic, it was a pleasure to read!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »