Reviews for Daughters
boop-oop-ee-doo chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Beautiful.
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This was amazing, brilliant, fantastic and definitely cool. You captured Amy's feelings so terrifically!
kdzl chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I love this, just like everything else you write. I think one of the most touching dynamics for me, both in this story and in the show is the Amy/River dynamic. Because you hit it on the head, growing up with a person, raising them that way, it's not the same as raising your own child. Honestly, it's not fair at all.

I love, though, this amazing talent you have for keeping people strong despite really awful circumstances. Amy, here, where she says 'my life just doesn't ever make sense' was really beautiful. Her life doesn't make sense, but really, whose does? Everything is "wibbly wobbly" but that's part of life.

Brilliant story.
threecankeepasecret chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This is so, so fantastic. River and Amy familyness is my number one craving these days.
Monroe Vs Mansfield chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Okay, okay, okay! This is DEFINITELY my all time most favouritest (yeah...i'm gonna use that as a word:P) fic of yours...like EVER!3333

So so beautiful! Everything about it is just incredible! Yay i do love a little baby Song! Love love love it!
Virgin in a brothel chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
adorable :)
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
At least, there's one good thing: The Doctor had a chance to make friends with Amy *before* marrying her daughter. The Ponds would make some scary in-laws... XD

Cute, and spot-on. You really caught the bittersweetness of it all, how they did sort of have it all, but... still not really.

Same goes for the general amazingness of babies
EVERYTHING.I.KNOW.is.a.LIE chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Awww... So sweet, no matter how wobbly it all sounds. (cuz, yeah, if you're 20-some and holding your grandchild, who just popped out of your child, whom is probably at least twice your age, I'd be a little, eh, freaked) But, all in all: wibbly wobbly, cutesy wootsey.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
this is an excellent piece
Temporal Austenite chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Absolutely wonderful! I really, really liked this for so many reasons I can't possibly name in the 9866 characters left after this bit.

Doesn't mean I won't say something, of course. Number one the characterizations were positively spot on; Amy's especially. It is brilliant, and I can just hear her voice. Two, I lovelovelove the bits in the parenthesis. Three, the way you wrote the Amy-River relationship was perfect for the two of them. Amazing job there. Four, it's just an adorable story. It really, really is.

Bravo all over, this story is (wait for it) Fantastic!
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Amazing! Oh I can't even tell you how much I love this story, because I don't know how to put it into words. Guh, it's just perfect :)
PresidentTheAwesome chapter 1 . 9/14/2011