Reviews for The Seams of Planets
DerangedOptimist chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Oh my Gallifrey, this fic is amazing
kdzl chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Oh wow! This story exceeded my expectations. I think one of the best things about River and the Doctor is that they are so dangerous, so broken, so completely loveable, but so honest at the same time. I can totally picture River killing an entire planet to save the Doctor, and really hasn't he done the same thing for her by killing an entire race (the Silence..ish)? It's a beautiful and tragic love story, one where true love wins, but loses at the same time because they never are in the same place at the same time with their relationship. It is one where she always loves him more, and he always loves her less (or vice versa depending on whose time stream you follow).

Such a beautiful story.
Monroe Vs Mansfield chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
:O Freaking amazing! Yet again! You write them and their relationship so perfectly x
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
May I just echo him? Oh River . . .
gidget89 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Ugh. I decided you posting these here was an excellent excuse to re-read them. I forgot how amazing this one was. Just - the imagery is amazing. UNF.
Temporal Austenite chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Loved this story! Absolutely wonderful, although totally angsty but you write it so well! The Doctor is so in character, River is perfect and the entire scenario is really, really cool.