Reviews for Living with the Consequences
hga chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Good writing, but a depressing story...
Azul Ocean chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Yay! Update! Looking forward to more Naruto/Hinata interaction.
hinatasgreatestfan chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
I have to say your comment about Naruto graduating "on his teacher's whim" really pissed me off. That is so far from the truth it's not even funny. That aside, this chapter felt...well, really pointless, to be honest. Nothing happened. Which isn't to say I won't be waiting for more of the fic, I will, but please, don't give us another chapter like this. I'd much rather wait longer to get a chapter with some meat than wait a shorter time for one like this.
Veraozao chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
hope things are fine
irnzenmonk chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
decent chapter ne
Heavywolfblade chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Glad to see this story back looking forward to more.
SrgntDrew chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
It is good to see this story again! I love seeing Naruto and Hinata growing closer together! I hope you get though you real life stuff alright. can't wait to see what comes next!
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
this has potential
Azul Ocean chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Kill you? If I did that then this story would never be finished! Another good one, I think. This is a different change of pace from a merged-with-Kyuubi-became-a-hanyou story. Keep it up please! If I haven't said so before, this is one of my all-time favorite fanfics!
Veraozao chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
love it
hinatasgreatestfan chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
The kids' parents came to lick them up? That may be the goofiest typo I've ever seen, and you should definitely fix it. Other than that, just don't keep us waiting so long next time. This is good, but I'd almost entirely forgotten what was going on in this by now.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Love the Naruto and Hinata pairing. Despise the Naruto turns into a unbelievable fox crap. Good luck though.
SrgntDrew chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Yes an update I love this story!