Reviews for ZeroBen's Avengers
TheIncredibleJMan chapter 14 . 9/13/2013
Ooooohhhhh, suspense. I love it. I can't wait to see what happens next.
PhotonCommander10 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Wow, this was great! After you reviewed mine I decided to check out your work! This is impressive! Great writing style, awesome way to start the story, love it!
endofgames chapter 14 . 6/3/2013
Good preview at the end. I haven't heard anything about the Micronauts in ages.
patrickandmarcus chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
Miles showing up and Steve's "Avengers Assemble" line made me giddy. This was great
patrickandmarcus chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
This was the best chapter yet imo. Great build and the action was great
patrickandmarcus chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Some of the dialog is a little wonky and the Cap/Iron Man argument seemed to come a little too soon
L-Dog Z chapter 14 . 5/31/2013
Another awesome chapter. You showcased the characters really well, gave a decent conclusion to the Red Hulk arc without cutting off the chance to reuse him, even gave him some sympathetic light given the fact he doesn't want to do this. You also set up the next plotline with Wasp and Ant-Man going to the Microverse (The Microverse! Squeee!). Good job so far, look forward to the next bit.
Bomberff101 chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
A very nice chapter, loved the inclusion of Rescue, Spider-Man and Reed Richards, all of whom we've not seen since the Skrulls. I loved the idea of amnesia making Tony forget how to heal. I also like how you make mentions of other characters, like Rhodey. Looking forward to the next chapters, can't wait for Punisher, and I wonder who the second person they try and recruit will be. I want to think Ghost Rider, but I doubt that'll be it. Keep writing!
Anonymous Rex chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
Wow. Just, wow. This is amazing. I can't wait to see where these next two chapters go.
Keep writing!
Sir Thames chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
Good writing, mate. Carry on.
L-Dog Z chapter 13 . 3/19/2013
Wow, that was long, only just got a chance to review it.

I agree, this was one of the best chapters so far. I've still got mixed feelings about old Rulky, but I do like the way he was used here. I especially liked the Knightfall-esque bit with his final attack on Iron Man.

Have to say I quite like the way the Heroes for Hire subplot went, and I hope we can see Strange, Fist, and Jess in the future.

I can't help but wonder about Hawkeye and Widow at this point, as they haven't appeared in a while and I'm wondering what's going to happen with Zemo apparently taking advantage of his grief.
Anonymous Rex chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
Good chapter here. (Apologies for not reviewing earlier.) Things are not looking good for the Avengers with Rulk attacking, and the teaser for the next chapter does not look promising. I can only hope that Banner will show up later and take the Red Guy to town. Then again, that's probably wishful thinking on my part.
I liked what we saw with Luke Cage and the others (props for making Chemistro someone worthwhile as a villain). Also, I liked the touch with Tony Stark as the Iron Patriot for the debate; I was amazed and actually expected Norman for a moment! Anyway, terrific job as always, and keep writing!
L-Dog Z chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
This was an awesome installment. I really enjoyed this. I especially like how you depicted Iron Fist, great way to introduce him, and how you used Purple Man in a way to make him a legitimate gang leader. I also liked the small guest appearance with, I'm assuming that's Jessica Jones? If it is I like the way she was introduced, I hope she appears again later.

The bits with Nova were fairly interesting too. It makes it interesting now to know Earth's got a target on its back; now anyone could come at them, be it Kree, Shi'ar, Technark, or any of the other alien empires Marvel's got.

Didn't expect Red Hulk to come in so soon, but it sounds like an interesting set up. I look forward to seeing how he goes at it with the Avengers.
Anyway, great work so far, I look forward to the next part.
Sir Thames chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
Good story, mate. Carry on.