Reviews for To Possess a Vampire
TheDevilMayCare chapter 119 . 5/16
'oeijrgf;ogdfg omg I fucking adore you! My heartstrings woman! 3 you are so awesome
odango88 chapter 119 . 6/6/2015
This has got to be the best imagining of Alucard ' s and Abraham ' s back story I have ever read. I love the vulnerability you gave Alucard. While it's not his main characteristic, I think we do see him get vulnerable in the manga enough times to show it's part of his psyche.
RhetoricalQs chapter 13 . 5/2/2015
I was rereading your stories and noticed that you tend to use spaniel specifically instead of dog. Is there any particular reason?
Kazaru13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I loved this story all the way through to the end! Truly a wonderful piece of work! One of my very favorites!
PatheticTroll3 chapter 119 . 10/11/2014
Hmm. I'm actually a very big fan of the Alucard from the manga and Ova, but weirdly, to me, in this story I preferred the OOC broken Alucard. I actually felt sad, because I was seriously waiting for Alucard to become the vicious monster. When he finally did become that, I felt incomplete. Lol! But this was interesting anyways, and I honestly enjoyed it. Btw, the yaoi non-con was hot. And somehow when you described the violence it was seriously violence-like. Usually written violence has no effect on me! Yes, I'm writing this review concerning the whole story. Yes, I read it in the span of 3 days. I LOVED it. :)
DemonSkitty chapter 119 . 9/23/2014
You know I had been binge reading this story for about three days and now that I have finished it I must give you some serious props.
This was absolutly amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Every chapter had me hooked and I loved it! I thank you for writing this story and best wishes for future stories!
lilith dracul chapter 119 . 6/17/2014
Oh yes such an entertaining story!
Schingiuire Vristalica chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
Wow. I've been in a writing rut for a few days due to personal shit going on and have gained some great solstice reading this lovely work of yours. Had a bit of a shock seeing my name in your author's note there! What story was it that was a mystery? I may still have it in files and would be happy to send/repost.
GarGoyl chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
Well, I'll probably get old(er) reading this through but it's totally worth it! Your writing is quite 'professional' too, aside from the subject. And poor Dracula, as if the Turks weren't enough...
Aservis Roturier chapter 101 . 2/3/2014
There are plenty of people who do buy stories like you mentioned-my partner is one, and vampires in general will always sell. You're a competent writer, too so don't worry about that.

Brick and mortar publishers are most concerned whether you can *finish* a story than anything else, and you've already proven you can do that. You are exactly who they're looking for.

I'd try both ways if I were you, write something for Kindle *and* write something to try and sell to the big guys. Publishing is starting to suffer from the new computer-literate world just as the music business did. In consequence, they're a lot less full of themselveswhen it comes to being willing to take on new writers since writers can now so easily by-pass them entirely and cut them 100% out of the profits by putting themselves on line with platforms like Kindle.

Be brave.
Aservis Roturier chapter 95 . 2/3/2014
It was a very long wait for a return of his proper personality. I can't decide if it was a masterful job of building tension on your part or a bit too long, but as I stuck with it, I'm inclined to think the former... though I know if I ever re-read this I'm going to want to skip a lot of the past 90-some chapters and cut straight to this part of the story, so maybe it's a bit of both.

I rarely wander outside the kuroshitsuji fandom but this was definitely worth making an exception for. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
Moontan chapter 119 . 1/17/2014
In all honesty I had trouble putting this down. I would have responded more throughout the story, but I was reading it off a phone app and responding through it is a PAIN.

Anyhow, I loved this story, though there were several technical errors throughout it. Not being a beta I didn't really remember all of them and again, the app would have made it hard to document such things. However, it kept me wondering how on earth he would recover from being such a terrified creature.

I'm also glad you addressed where Abraham got a partner from. It never made much sense to me, watching the series, how he had a line for Integra to come from since he was fairly old by the time the novel Dracula happened and there was no indication he had any children. (Though I'd have to go through and read the novel thoroughly again to be certain.)

Anyhow, I really enjoyed all the psychology behind the character, especially going back into his mortal past. Good work.
Moontan chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Very good descriptions of the vampire's desiccated form. Obviously a lot of thought had been put into the kind of damages he could have done to his body in trying to escape.
sisterGiGi chapter 119 . 11/24/2013
Amazing! Bravo! :)
Panakeia chapter 119 . 11/21/2013
I love you :3 I don't know if it was only me who requested an epilogue; but it makes me feel especial. Anyhow, Alucard returned to the insane mind we all know at all. It made me shiver how he was pulling the string in the Hellsing's heritage for his only amusement. A heavy reminder that he's a monster after all.