Reviews for Might Have Been
alli62 chapter 112 . 7/26
It was beautiful. Gosh, wouldn't it be great if this ends up being true?

We can only hope. ;)

Thank you for writing and sharing.
alemorganx chapter 107 . 3/2
Im stopping here cause my eyes are already filled with tears I knew i had to stop OMG ure crueeeeel
alemorganx chapter 103 . 3/2
im afraid to CONTINUE im at work and i cant cry here What do i doooo? arrgg
belladadiva chapter 113 . 11/20/2014
Exhales. This was beautiful. But too much. Lovely. Yet so sad. I truly enjoyed it. And even though I loved it, I wish I never read it. I cried more than I have in months. Well written.
StyloBleu chapter 113 . 6/25/2014
Incredibly beautiful. Thank you for sharing this story!
dbpbatm chapter 56 . 5/27/2014
It is possible for a negative blood type baby to come from two positive type parents.

Bree could was b positive. baby was o negative. Edward was just listed as positive. It really doesn't matter as long as he wasn't ab positive.
magmom4 chapter 112 . 4/9/2014
Yes, they got their HEA. I should not have read it though. I lost my husband 7 months ago.
magmom4 chapter 103 . 4/9/2014
I liked this a lot and I am going to read the epi and hope I didn't make a mistake doing it.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/21/2013
How is he suppose to react? Be best friends with him?
ymi2bz4t chapter 112 . 9/13/2013
Thank you for writing this. Not all walks in life end with a perfect HEA, but this ending is about as good as it gets. I almost didn't read the ending. Your warning was pretty clear, but I am absolutely glad that I did. Normally I lose patience with drabble pieces, but this story held me spellbound throughout... Once again, thanks for your time and effort. I know it takes a lot. All of us who have read this have walked in your own created world for a little while and hopefully came out, on the other side, changed, with more wisdom about life and love. It is a high compliment for a writer, is it not? For myself, the highest compliment I can give you is, "I wish I had written it."...
Best Regards,
ymi2bz4t
ymi2bz4t chapter 56 . 9/12/2013
I'm sure someone has to have already mentioned this, but the mother has to have RH- blood and give birth to a baby with RH blood to need RHOgam. RH Incompatability only matters if the mother is RH-. Also, did you know that all blood can be cloned except for RH-? Scientists only figured that out recently. Isn't that wierd? Great story, by the way? Thanks for writing...
xxislandsxx chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is exactly the type of story that I was looking for. Looking forward to reading it!
Melloyeller chapter 113 . 5/6/2013
Good lord! I didn't think you could make me cry anymore!
Melloyeller chapter 112 . 5/6/2013
Man, the first few lines, I thought you pulled a Bobby Ewing on me. Like it was a dream.

It's depressing, yet cathartic. They finally have their forever.
Melloyeller chapter 110 . 5/6/2013
Oh Jesus. You are killing me!
3,818 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »