Reviews for Into the Great Wide Open
sampam69 chapter 28 . 7/1
Great story :)
ramnarineruth chapter 25 . 6/14
awww loved it.
having Edward raped was just unnecessary, but whatevs.
Sethybaby chapter 26 . 12/25/2014
Loved it!
Sethybaby chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Yaaaay! Bella is dead already!
Sethybaby chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Man I already know im gonna like this story cuz Renesme won't b in it 2 ruin the relationship n bella is gonna die? Oh yes
Anonymous Syd chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
This was a great beginning, I loved it. Too bad Bella couldn't die at the end of the first book, considering how sad this so-called love story is.
feralfamilyof7 chapter 25 . 12/17/2014
I think this was a fun story to read, your writing style is simple but nicely flowing and descriptive. The relationship between Jacob and Edward felt rushed at times and went a little too fast for my personal tastes, but I understand why you chose to write it this way. The plot with the Volturi was well thought out and the battle scene was written beautifully. I would've loved to see some more interaction between Jacob and the rest of the family, though.

All in all this was a good fic, you have real potential and your story is captivating. I hope you'll continue writing stories and I have faith that you'll only improve with time and practice. Good luck writing the next story, I hope you keep having lots of fun while writing.

- Seven

Ps. If you could check out my Jakeward story when it's up, I'd be really grateful. (You don't have to, of course. No pressure.)
feralfamilyof7 chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
I stand corrected. This is actually extremely well written and it shows some doubts on Jacob's behalf. I wonder how Sam is gonna deal with this and what the Volturi are up to.
feralfamilyof7 chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
I think it's a good story so far. The only tip I have is; pace the relationship more. Imagine that you just lost your boyfriend or girlfriend. Let it develop slowly and gradually.

The love story in the twilight canon isn't a healthy or realistic love story, try to stay away from such territory and keep closer to the path you're walking on right now. Show the ups and the downs and you'll have a fantastic story. Hope this is helpful!
feralfamilyof7 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
There's a few spelling errors here and there but nothing mayor. I like this story so far, though I hope it's gonna be a more realistic love story then the canon of twilight.
feralfamilyof7 chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Finally! A good twilight fanfic. Looks interesting so far. I noticed a small error; the sound of stone crunching, I believe stone should be bone.

Other than that it's awesome! Great job so far.
KMN chapter 25 . 11/1/2014
I must say this story has the most natural idealistic plot of imprinting between Jacob and Edward. You took you're time and everything flowed really well. The scene with Edward and Jacob meeting for the first time after he was kidnapped was the itsy bitsy tinniest amount of foggy, but didn't but any type of damper on the story line or relationship development. I'm definitely bookmarking this :)
CalypsoChikk chapter 28 . 7/26/2014
I loved this fic! Very well thought out and executed! It was a great read! :)
PrincessLiya chapter 28 . 6/8/2014
I enjoyed this story very much and hope that there will be more to come in the future.