Reviews for Broken Beat & Scarred
UnknownStranger1998 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
When it possessive there is no ' between the last letter of for example the name (Rachel) and the s. Its should be Rachels secret favourite colour not Rachel's... the latter meaning the same as Rachel is or has.

But I liked the story
Eyghon chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Wow, powerful stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I think I love you; not in the stalkerish sense. More in the 'why aren't you published and writing books already' sense.
CharlieTheCAG chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Okay I freaking LOVED this! But I'm confused. Is there going to be more, or was this just a one-shot?
Frankie10 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Wow. No triggers or anything but man that was hard to read. Really well written though. I could really feel how tormented Quinn was. Good job! xF
faberryluving chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
oh shit, please continue this.
CACNTommyBoi chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Really Idk how ANYONE could flame your your stories, they really are brilliant, this one was an awsome insight in to a very different but quite fitting storyline for Quinn. I really liked it. *clicks favorite button*
Angelus Zoldyck chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Amazing loved it
nerdygron chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
i am whipped by the story. amazing. :) love it .
livbuk1900 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
seriously this is just...wow!amazing writter!amazing fic!just amazing,speechless!
not to be named chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I really liked this and loved loyal sweet Rachel and the canon Quinn and the new CrazyassQuinn! on the show is driving me crazy! I like your background story so much better, she acts like someone who has been completely traumatized! Great job!
aca-fearless chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wow, finally read this, I liked it. Quinn is actually very brave and that guy honestly makes me sick... Rachel helping Quinn was sweet. And the explanation of Q's pink hair was a nice way to end this story.
aca-fearless chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Buttercup chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This was just...wow!

So soooooo good!

You are officially one of my most favorite writers!

I have to admit I was a little scared and reluctant to read this because of the warnings and they might be the reason why this doesn't already have 1000 reviews, but I'm so glad I didn't chicken out, otherwise I would have missed this greatness!

Thank you so much for sharing, you are truly talented :)
umbrellaleg chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Oh man! All of you A/N was unnecessary! This was fabulously written and told a powerful story- loved the ending too C: