Reviews for Perchance to Dream Outtake Life
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I like all this want; wanting Edward, oh yes, and she's wanting to be more than easing knees apart too easy, and wanting to learn from her mistakes, but not wanting to be hung up on her inner monologue because he seems to have distracted her sufficiently to make it worth her while... but oh... maybe she shouldn't let this go, and what is this about JAne?... does she want the details, there is more than just minor details, and how do you summon the presence of mind to wonder if she should pay attention now when he's doing that and thaaat while murmuring that when there's now or later? Later's... good too.

Sexy without giving up the ghost of what makes the mystery of him so damn fine, adding spice, but not some pre-packaged mix. Loved it.
Cullenboyz chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Finally, I can leave a review!

Oh, hells yeah with the shower scene. Thank you for not letting all of that lemony inspiration go to waste.

Freckles, mmmmmmmm
keyecullen chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Showering with Edward! Yum!

Keye
WickedCurveBall74 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Damn, girlie! That was smokin hot even for non-sex. I flove your smut!
chicalicious chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Damn, very steamy! A nice little preview of what will happen after class. I dont get why she wants to know so much about Jane and what her and Edward achieved physically.

C
bbp1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Ok so I am at work reading this...hmmm probably should have waited to read it at home! Haha Now we need the next chapter Please!
alwaysyourflightlessbird chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
mmm smutty goodness.
jtmd24 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I need to have sex right this second. Why does my husband have to work nights? Gaaaah!

That was hot babe! Edward is so freaking cute and shy and I just want to cuddle him. And bang him. Not necessarily in that order.

Can't wait for next chapter, great job!