Reviews for Monster to Man
Guest chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
Great story! Why haven't you finished it? Start up-dating it again!
zerow21 chapter 14 . 2/15/2013
Uptater snar!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
Great Story! How about finishing it?
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
it would be very confusing, wouldn't it. but it is annoying, why can't they just get together already
moonwilow chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
This is a great fanfic!
JemiLover101 chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
Great chapter! I understand why Katara and Sokka feel that way. Update soon! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
The Sky Bison are thought to be extinct but they're not. Appa was never even the last one,dozens of sky bison lived in hiding away from humans.

After the war, a herd of surviving Sky Bison emerged from their island hideous where their forces had been thriving for the last hundred years and the species was saved.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/9/2012
Hm, somehow I dislike the ending. I understand she is confused but suddenly such hatred?
FlyingTurtleduck chapter 13 . 6/6/2012
I absolutely LOVE your story!

I can't wait to read what happens next :) (though I understand I'll have to wait because the latest chapter was uploaded only two days ago )

Oh, and I'm really curious about the Red Spirit's identity, but I guess that'll have to wait until after the whole Northern Water Tribe mess and its aftermath...
harronhermy chapter 13 . 6/4/2012
You did a really good job with sticking to the episode and adding in your own little things here. I really liked this chapter!
ArrayePL chapter 13 . 6/4/2012
Evil cliffhanger. Please update soon.
janedoe401 chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
hnnnnn...i like how your make a fusion of the movie and the tv series and a bit of your own as well.
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Ahhh! This is based on the movie! I thought the description of Zuko seemed different. I was a bit surprised as I wasn't so keen on Dave Patel playing Zuko but he did as best as he could with the lines and situation the director gave him. Like the tone of the first chapter and will look forward to reading the second one.
ArrayePL chapter 12 . 5/24/2012
It's nice you updated. Thanks :)
Melty-chan 93 chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
I like your story so far!

w