Reviews for Best Girl, First Girl, Only Girl
trecebo chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Overall, this was a well written character piece, that really delved into both Bruce and Dick. Babs was spectactular, Alfred too.

Ew, to the two miscreants. Pox on them times two. I almost wish Bats had let loose. Maybe that night, he kept an eye on 'Bimbolina' and scared the beegeebers outta her. Wench.

I really liked the close. Alfred is by far the most underused but when he is, he rocks, so totally.
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
This story made me cry in several places. I thought that the scene between Bruce and Robin was especially touching. Nice one.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Normally I have a hard time summing fantastic fanfics up in one word, but this time I can do it easily:

Family.

Because that's really what the whole thing is about. Kinship, friends being the family you choose for yourself, and being there for each other.

And a wonderful look at a more innocent and carefree Dick/Babs pre-relationship.
Belladonna chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Absolutely fantastic story! I don't know how I missed this gem in previous readings through ffnet but... wow. I loved this story. Thanks!

Bella
shinelrond chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
wow, quite the tale, few bat-gems such as this exist out there.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
i just what to say that this story was very good to resd
Rosepixie chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
That was an awesome story. I really liked how human you made the characters, especially Batman (no easy task!). The plot was well structured and flowed well, and at the same time held my interest the whole time. I hope to read more from you!
Maven Cree chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Love this fic!
E Kelly chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
This was absolutely marvelous! One of the best pieces of Bat-fic I've ever read, professional or amateur. Well-written, funny, touching, the emotional beats were nearly perfect. The realism of the whole thing was delightful - I felt like I was right there and that these were real people, not remote larger-than-life heroes. The situations were wonderfully true to life, the characters vivid and the relationships right on. Great work.
awesome chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
that was awesome ) you're writing is REALLY good...
blakdove chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
*grins* oh, this is so GOOD! wonderful story! in fact, i've been wanting to read it for a while, so, thanks for posting!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2