Reviews for The Fugitive Plan: White's Twisted Adventure
pokegirl2 chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Kioku7 are you going to put the story up soon? You said that you had five chapters already finished and probably a couple more chapters too. I really hope to read your new story because I think you are an amazing author/writer and reading about Marina's story is really fun. I really enjoy your story I hope you post the new story soon! (And when I tried to post this try wouldn't let me so I had to post this on chapter 2.)
pokegirl2 chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Um Kioku Are you going to put up chapters of the new story? I understand if your busy with school because college is a bit harder (I would know because of my two older siblings are in college now). I just hope you start the story soon, take your time though it's not your fault if you don't have time to put the story up yet.
mimiii chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
well, this isn't exactly a review... not... well, no... not really
I've been following Marina's story for a while now and I reaally like the way it's been going, so this was quite an exciting installment. you haven't updated though for a while, so I was just wondering if you've given up on it? SORRY, if you mentioned it somewhere or something, I didn't notice!

aaaah, still still still, thanks for all the exciting adventures we've had with Marina and Aaron! :D
pokegirl2 chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
YAY!You finally put more chapters thank you this story is really good and it's funny too.I like the part where Indigo called Orange pokemon gym growlithe to see where the pokemon gym is.I hope you put more chapters up soon I really want to know what would happen next.
ambling-soul chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
hey! the way you've become this is amazing! it's cool that we get someone's else like, 'life' but still have them in it! I've missed those two :) I kinda feel sorry for White, but I think the way you've portrayed her is pretty unique! I'm looking forward to reading more :))
Skylar chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Well done again, Kioku. Waiting anxiously for the next chapter.
pokegirl2 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Wow good start I like the part when 'Indigo' and 'Orange' were arguing if they made it to Unova or not that was funny they made a bet on it. I feel bad for white cause her parents left her alone but I like the story write more chapters soon please!