Reviews for Lovelorn
here;

sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomauandkagura . blogspot . com
Usui Takumi Walker chapter 14 . 2/9/2015
OMG! Update SOOON! or more specified NOW!
SasuSaku246 chapter 14 . 9/4/2014
When are you updating the next chapter?
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Read: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
smallestuke chapter 14 . 8/9/2013
UPDATE! Update update update update update! UPDATE RIGHT NOW! This fanfic is soooooo awesome!
smallestuke chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
When Sesshomarus mother said about her grandkids having cute ears like inuyasha... I could see them eatting dinner and her standing up shouting "I cant handle this anymore!" Then runs to inu to play with his ears XD
smallestuke chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
NO! No no no no no no no no no no... THAT CANT HAPPEN
Bbjkls chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
I lie your story, but you do realize implied incestous relations is worse than citrus content for young people...
icegirljenni chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
NOO! They have let their guard down! Knew it nothing is safe even in the castle. I wish Toki can be revived. Things are going to be really interesting now. Update soon.
RiceBallMaker94 chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
Omg sesshy is going to go crazy , and I feel so bad for toki ): I liked him
Lehra Star chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I can't help but hear "Poor Unfortune Souls" in the back of my head. They come flocking to my baboon, crying SPELLS! naraku please, and I help them? Yes I do
Lehra Star chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Ok, so I was a bit put off by the Little Mermaid homage, mostly because of my hatred for that movie, but the way you were able to not only twist it to your own rendition, but you were also able to have your story mimick Inuyasha. Rin starting off as a mute, Jaken having to babysit her, Sesshomaru tkaing care of her, etc. So... Good freakin job. I'm glad i decided to continue reading.
Taraah36 chapter 14 . 7/21/2013
Totosai you ! How do you think Sesshomaru would take something lightly!

Oh Rin, be safe! Susumu is probably beside herself, aside from the fact that she can remain calm. She wanted a daughter so bad too. I know she's berating herself right now.

All will be well Mama Susu. Your son will save his new bride and your daughter will be returned along with your now more powerful son. :-)
bunniesdeath chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
Personally, I think Inuyasha was forced to change, and it humors me to think of how that went down. Ah, classic Inuyasha hahahaha.
MxM chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
what I wanna know is what Inuyasha said to Susumu when she asked when he will mate Kagome.