Reviews for Forevermore
Truth chapter 1 . 3/13
Lots of grammar mistakes.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
THEY NEED TO MAKE THE MOVIE A SEQUEL AND HAVE THIS BE IT. I like this from the first chapter
FanFicfan chapter 6 . 9/6/2016
Hi! I don't know when you started this or when it was last written, but I absolutely love your work, please continue. I'm sure I'm not the only one because this is an amazing story. Please pls pls! Keep going! I hope to read more in the future :)
FRDwriteR chapter 7 . 8/10/2016
Thanks for sharing the story :D!
Guys, if you can't find it, here's the link -
my. /UiNb/wxoKf44zJv

If the link isn't working, then you can just search 'Bridge To Terabithia 2: The Last Time' it should come up. Either that or on wattpad just type my user 'FRDwriteR' and just find the story :)
MissKaylee chapter 7 . 8/10/2016
I understand how hard it is to write without inspiration. At least you found someone who can continue and do it justice. I tried looking on wattpad but I didn't find it. Let me know when it's posted please.
Leonepnt chapter 6 . 7/14/2016
You should keep writing it... it's one of the best fanfics I've read so far. I'm looking forward to reading the new chapters.
Ji'Hajja Dixon chapter 6 . 6/30/2016
yeah you should countinue this is amazing but if you don't feel like its ok you don't have to do it
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2016
Update
HorsemanOTA chapter 6 . 6/13/2016
Please update would lover to read more
Later Daze
Guest chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
I am really enjoying this and would love to read on, it's great! ... So what happens next?
Ryan chapter 6 . 5/17/2016
Updates! Please D;
Guest chapter 6 . 4/3/2016
Hurry up and type up some more! I'm literAlly dying! Love this story too!
NinaJoFoster chapter 6 . 3/23/2016
I will read it it is amazing
avid reader chapter 6 . 3/17/2016
Oh please update! I'm really a big BIG fan of Bridge To Terabithia and so far, you're story's the only one where I can truly imagine them doing those scenes! Please Update, PLEAASE!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/13/2016