Reviews for When Is It a Contract
reader2016 chapter 1 . 10/2
great one shot. cannot believe it took me so manny years to find it.

make it longer? a real long story?
make a second part? a long second part?
combine both? make me happy ;-)
Marj123 chapter 1 . 9/23
Most enjoyable. Thank you.
riyer chapter 1 . 9/23
You gotta love Ron bashing..
Great fic, i really enjoy these one shots that are long enough to cover a lot of ground yet not go into extreme tiny details that we already know
GBTtown chapter 1 . 8/26
All of your stories are some years old.
I apologize for just now getting caught up with your delightful work.
At the same time I am thrilled that I found them.
the froggy ninja chapter 1 . 8/14
Really love this story. It's a neat concept and while I don't always agree with the interprietation swing puppet master Dumbledore going down is always good. I've actually been fascinated with the powerset of the question-teller for quite a while since reading about something similar and it's cool to see someone else's take on it.
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 7/12
Continuity fault: Of course, Hermione knows there are other magic schools, at least since the announcement of the Triwizard tournament, September First.
BorviX chapter 1 . 6/23
Danny chapter 1 . 6/22
Very good story, however ravenclaw is the house of eagles not ravens as you posted.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 1 . 5/24
It's sad you did not write more & take out Voldesnort.

Huzzah chapter 1 . 5/19
This is amazing! Although there were some things that could have benefited from editing, this was one of the more thought provoking and in character Harry Potter fics I have read.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 5/15
I found this very humorous and well written. Excellent job!
BakenandEggs chapter 1 . 5/2
This is lovely
AvidReader chapter 1 . 4/17
Brilliant! It's always good to find a an Original story. You've taken a rather minor theme (Luna as a Seer) and made something truly unique and wonderful.
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 1 . 3/20
So good! I loved this
Banner chapter 1 . 3/19
I'd forgotten how much I loved this story. It's fresh and fun.