Reviews for When Is It a Contract
This was a fun and enjoyable read. Thankyou for sharing and writing it.
Vkw10 chapter 1 . 8/27
I've read this story several times over the last few years. It's still funny. I love the last line!
Jacebralor chapter 1 . 8/6
Bobmin (may he rest in peace) recommended this fic at the end of one of his chapters, I'll have to send my thanks to his estate. great one-off, downloaded on the app. I will be reading this again.
sam007 chapter 1 . 7/28
This is great. Though sometimes too cracky, I loved it so so much!
Thanks for writing this.
vmcclure2 chapter 1 . 7/29
In a way, this was fun,if not funny. Harry being given the material to stand firm &state that he did not enter his name in the goblet &refuse to go to the backroom because he knew that'd cement his underage participitation is pure fun! Only thing is, with no Hogwarts to attend would Arthur & Molly force Ron to get himself hired in Ottery St. Catchpole?
orca3553 chapter 1 . 7/19
This story is awesome, i love it, luna is and always will be my favourite HP character
kagehisa chapter 1 . 7/17
Fuck you, Dumbledore, you sonnuva bitch! BOOSH!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

XDDDDDD
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/14
That was SO AWSOME! Luna is Epic Cool!
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 7/12
Is the 'question-teller' something you came up with, or is that something you found... somewhere in some bit of lore or fantasy? I am very quite interested in it. Especially since my personal headcanon for Luna is that she either has Fae blood, is a Seer, or a possible combination of the two.
Mistress of Potions chapter 1 . 6/30
I like it, as is. Of course, if you wanted to revisit theatory and add a chapter or two, I'd be all for it.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 1 . 6/30
I gotta say, I loved the turns this one took! It was like watching a house of cards fall in slow motion. I will say that the presence of Fawkes was not taken into account, but it could have been extenuating circumstances as to why he didn't chime in to calm him down. Did you ever have thoughts as to how it preceded from there?
mab70 chapter 1 . 6/7
Love this!
RatherFabulous chapter 1 . 6/1
Hee, that was a fun ride. :)
This was a great short-THANK YOU..
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 5/5