Reviews for When Is It a Contract
Gina chapter 1 . 7/23
I love this story! It was fun to read
peterco chapter 1 . 6/5
I enjoyed reading this. Nice touch to have the Dursleys hate Harry due to Dumbledor's incompetence rather than deliberate malice.
PhoenixDK1984 chapter 1 . 5/30
Glorious Dictator?
Austorian Prism chapter 1 . 5/29
Great dry humor and a wonderful idea I've not seen before with Luna's 'question teller' background, much more fun than the common 'seer' aspect.
KnowInsight chapter 1 . 5/18
yay great story. that question teller bit was very interesting. :D
A great story and a perfect one to revisit after the trauma of doing taxes (USA). Ugh. I need...Idk...all good things to come to me now.
ripper34 chapter 1 . 4/26
Good story
plumbknot57 chapter 1 . 4/23
I thought it was humorous thanks
NotYourDamsel chapter 1 . 4/13
This is absolutely amazing! Great work, Author!
gginsc chapter 1 . 3/31
This is a great story! I love that someone finally takes care of Harry and Hermione. Wish it was longer or had a sequel.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 3/24
Unusual, witty, and quite entertaining and satisfying! I love the idea of the Lovegoods as 'question-tellers', and as unusual as it might be to read a comedy piece that includes a major character death in the climax, it's hard to deny that Dumbledore had it coming and made the world a better place by his passing from it. :)
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 3/21
Love it and seriously wish it was a little longer
setokayba2n chapter 1 . 2/17
Well, it was good, too bad that in the end Dumbledore died like that, I could think the fic could be a little more larger with Dumbledore trying and failing to re-recruit Minerva and Fillius and trying to find a replacement for them, at the same time he try to fight the bad fame... I could think that with two head of houses out, and with only Pomona and Snape left, and with how the pattern make it look that Hufflepuff head of house could leave, leaving Snape as Deputy by Dumbledore without telling the Board of Governors so it could not be official.
Wolf4370 chapter 1 . 2/10
Longer perhaps, not as funny perhaps, but when I think of the colors that Albus's, Petunia's and Vernon's faces must have turned over the course of this fic I find it totally HILARIOUS!
This was beautiful. I appreciate your work and effort.