Reviews for When Is It a Contract
eccentricess chapter 1 . 9h
Delightful.
trekkifulron chapter 1 . 4/5
I like this story mostly because how different it is. Good job writing this
Monster King chapter 1 . 3/25
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 1 . 2/17
Love this one shot. it has just about everything i like in it. to bad there is not more.
AchillesTheGeek chapter 1 . 1/30
“It turned out to be longer than I wanted it to be, and not as humorous as I wanted it to be.”

I think it’s delightful and wish it were longer!
Sam chapter 1 . 1/21
Just found this but really enjoyed it!
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 1/14
I enjoyed this
becmah chapter 1 . 1/10
Bobmin (RIP) sent me here with his recommendation after one of the chapters. I must admit, seriously good one-shot and I love the idea of this spin on Lunas' powers. Good work.
UserABC123 chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
I really like the plot here that centers around Luna Lovegood. Thanks for the great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Unfortunately, it became a stereotypical bashing fic which overshadowed it's otherwise brilliant premise and start.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
The fic deserves major praise for being creative. I would have liked it better if it had limited itself to the changes directly caused by the addition of Luna and her father. Instead, after the first half it quickly became very AU with characters acting nothing like in canon. It started with a brilliant idea and then went overboard on all changes.
SwiftyTheWriter chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
I loved this fic! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
This was a fun and enjoyable read. Thankyou for sharing and writing it.
Vkw10 chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
I've read this story several times over the last few years. It's still funny. I love the last line!
Jacebralor chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Bobmin (may he rest in peace) recommended this fic at the end of one of his chapters, I'll have to send my thanks to his estate. great one-off, downloaded on the app. I will be reading this again.