Reviews for When Is It a Contract
Incantations7 chapter 1 . 2/9
Definitely an unusual story, but I liked it…
Great story! Love the originality of the question-teller Lovegoods. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for writing.
EkaterinaSteele chapter 1 . 12/10/2023
enjoyed this story and would love to see more of it
keht.jelicho chapter 1 . 12/5/2023
I love this story in general, but especially the whole "question-teller" mechanics. that is just a fascinating look at a possibility for the Lovegood family, and one I have never come across before or since. for an unintentional story you have written a remarkable one, and if you ever felt like revisiting to continue with the "how to get rid of Voldemort" bit (or the other 5 students, since Xeno said something about 9 students in response to Luna saying four) I would gladly read that as well. Otherwise I will just enjoy what my mind can daydream up.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 11/20/2023
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2023
Very nice
Harriverse chapter 1 . 9/28/2023
This story is fantastic.
Nulled Void chapter 1 . 9/13/2023
good
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 9/12/2023
Very good, really like your treatment of the Lovegoods.
Baelorfan chapter 1 . 8/21/2023
That was good. I would have liked to see Dumbledore trying to manage five additional jobs before keeling over. But still good...
Princess Asuna chapter 1 . 7/27/2023
I really enjoyed this story a lot! But the ending cliffhanger was REALLY mean of you lol
Jestrbob chapter 1 . 7/17/2023
I LIKED THIS STORY!

The initial premise was nice.

Poor Albus Stroking
bahnannah chapter 1 . 7/16/2023
No matter what you intended, I find that my mind changes itself in a second without any input from the rest of me, it turned out fantastic. Adding this to my favorites.
Sheelahdog chapter 1 . 6/23/2023
I loved this, Fun story with everything wrapped up nice and neat because people acted the way normal people would.
flys36 chapter 1 . 4/19/2023
Good story. Would have like to read how Voldemort's end came about without Dumbledore.