Reviews for When Is It a Contract
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 8/11
This story is absolutely fantastic and I love it very much! I am glad that you shared it!
laraquick chapter 1 . 8/10
A splendid story. I always suspected there were great depths to Luna's character. What a shame that the Hogwarts students lost a year of school due to Albus' machinations.
Goose chapter 1 . 8/4
Good story. Outside of the pointless Ron bashing(his treatment of Luna is very very OOC, and never happened even close to this in the books), a rather unique story.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/29
this story is very well done, i'll be sure to check out the other stuff youve written!
This might not have been the story u wanted it to be but i thought it was excellent i hope u write more like it :-D
laelruin chapter 1 . 6/10
L.O.L This was hilarious and a joy to read. Luna is one of my favorite characters and she just doesn't seem to get the fanfic love she deserves.
Thank you so! much! for writing it and posting it!
Sincerely,
Laelruin
Krysania chapter 1 . 5/28
Brilliant brilliant story! You have no idea how much I loved it!:DDDDDDDDDD
djo1 chapter 1 . 5/19
This story is a rare gem in my opinion
Luna is portrayed in such a way to make her apparent 'looniness' believable and enjoyable in a way that you want to ask 'What's next?'
Unfortunately it's a one-shot...
WBH21C chapter 1 . 5/18
Very well done!
jchangpa chapter 1 . 5/17
The story as a whole is not a great one. It is interesting that is for sure.
Mionefan chapter 1 . 5/17
Well, here it is indeed! That was a wild ride and some of the best invented storytelling I've seen.
There are several spelling glitches, but you've probably been notified of them by now. Good job.
ray chapter 1 . 5/10
Good fic...i enjoyed it...
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 5/11
It's adorable how touchy Luna is.
Best one shot I've seen that had nothing to do with humor or procreation.
sakurakhadag chapter 1 . 5/7
When I saw the comment box I really wanted to write down the lyrics to 'I Like It' by Enrique Iglesias (I'm still humming it) but I didn't know if they would offend you. Suffice to say, I Like It.