Reviews for When Is It a Contract
Badbonita chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I adore this version of Luna and her abilities!

Thank you for writing this little piece when it appeared. It was a very enjoyable read
reader2016 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
great one shot. cannot believe it took me so manny years to find it.

make it longer? a real long story?
make a second part? a long second part?
combine both? make me happy ;-)
Marj123 chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Most enjoyable. Thank you.
riyer chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
You gotta love Ron bashing..
Great fic, i really enjoy these one shots that are long enough to cover a lot of ground yet not go into extreme tiny details that we already know
GBTtown chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
All of your stories are some years old.
I apologize for just now getting caught up with your delightful work.
At the same time I am thrilled that I found them.
the froggy ninja chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Really love this story. It's a neat concept and while I don't always agree with the interprietation swing puppet master Dumbledore going down is always good. I've actually been fascinated with the powerset of the question-teller for quite a while since reading about something similar and it's cool to see someone else's take on it.
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Continuity fault: Of course, Hermione knows there are other magic schools, at least since the announcement of the Triwizard tournament, September First.
BorviX chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Danny chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Very good story, however ravenclaw is the house of eagles not ravens as you posted.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
It's sad you did not write more & take out Voldesnort.

JimS
Huzzah chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
This is amazing! Although there were some things that could have benefited from editing, this was one of the more thought provoking and in character Harry Potter fics I have read.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
I found this very humorous and well written. Excellent job!
BakenandEggs chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
This is lovely
AvidReader chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Brilliant! It's always good to find a an Original story. You've taken a rather minor theme (Luna as a Seer) and made something truly unique and wonderful.
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 1 . 3/20/2016