Reviews for When Is It a Contract
jchangpa chapter 1 . 5/17
The story as a whole is not a great one. It is interesting that is for sure.
Mionefan chapter 1 . 5/17
Well, here it is indeed! That was a wild ride and some of the best invented storytelling I've seen.
There are several spelling glitches, but you've probably been notified of them by now. Good job.
ray chapter 1 . 5/10
Good fic...i enjoyed it...
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 5/11
It's adorable how touchy Luna is.
Best one shot I've seen that had nothing to do with humor or procreation.
sakurakhadag chapter 1 . 5/7
When I saw the comment box I really wanted to write down the lyrics to 'I Like It' by Enrique Iglesias (I'm still humming it) but I didn't know if they would offend you. Suffice to say, I Like It.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 5/2
This is a delightfully unusual story with the main departure from canon being a talent shared by Luna Lovegood and her father. Many stories with a focus on Luna portray her as inserting non-sequiturs into a conversation; some of the better stories have her contributing obscure-but-relevant information into discussions. In this story, Luna has a very specific talent, and with care and attention on the part of her friends, they find it possible to deal with her talent in a consistent and supporting manner. They also make use of it for her betterment and for the betterment of family and friends. I think this was better as a long one-shot than it would have been as a full length story, since once her talent was established, it would have been too much of a deus ex machina.

Great story and worth a read!
Exodite chapter 1 . 4/24
Question: Could Dumbledore not simply procure a Time Turner and attend both sessions?
Observation: The four would make a killing on the stock markets and magical lottery.
Conclusion: You turned Luna into a Mentat. Nice going.
thonez chapter 1 . 4/11
brilliant. I hope you could write continuation.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 4/10
A funny way to explain Luna's oddness!
Cersesi chapter 1 . 3/25
I love it.
pthree chapter 1 . 3/2
Great story.
C. The guest chapter 1 . 1/29
This was pure and utter gold. No more words nessecary.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 1/30
It may not have turned out the way that you thought when you first started the fic but it turned into a wonderful story! I loved reading this fic!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 1/24
This was such a great story! I loved it!
435 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »