Reviews for When Is It a Contract
Jim Red Hawk chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
It's sad you did not write more & take out Voldesnort.

JimS
Huzzah chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
This is amazing! Although there were some things that could have benefited from editing, this was one of the more thought provoking and in character Harry Potter fics I have read.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
I found this very humorous and well written. Excellent job!
BakenandEggs chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
This is lovely
AvidReader chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Brilliant! It's always good to find a an Original story. You've taken a rather minor theme (Luna as a Seer) and made something truly unique and wonderful.
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
So good! I loved this
Banner chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
I'd forgotten how much I loved this story. It's fresh and fun.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Awesome story. I am finding that a lot of short stories and one-shots come up with the best ideas. I rarely see any long stories that come up with something truly new while I have read at least four one-shots in the last month that are radically different than any I had seen before. This is a perfect example of a unique one-shot. I am definitely interested in any other of your works if they are as well written as this is. I would happily recommend this to anyone who is looking for a Harry Potter story as well. Totally worth the time to read and favorite.
ksecc1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Hilarious story. Thanks for writing.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
this is a really, really cool fic! the way you shaped Luna is pretty interesting! (_)
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
That was very entertaining. I love how things slowly went downhill bit by bit till it was an avalanche that collapsed on the peoples heads. A good read.
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Awesome story :)
Dalwyn chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
I love (good) this story. Read it 3 times or so now over the past few years, and still enjoy it as much as the first time. Thanks for writing.
smiles2go chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Really enjoyed your solutions to Harry's traditional issues. I wish it could have gone on and hope to find a part 2. Thanks for an enjoyable read.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2015