Reviews for When Is It a Contract
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Two Lovegoods together could take over the world. Is the world a better place, because they don't want to?
Specky Clarke chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Absolutely fantastic story. Loved every word. So different from all the others.
Our Mismatched Socks chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Oh wow, you're a really good writer. I loved every bit of this story, and the stroke was unexpected. Good job, and keep writing!
Preferably Luna stuff. ;)
herart chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Interesting reading. A bit anticlimatic Albus at the end. I would like to know what happens between the four and possibly new ally.
Navn Ukjent chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Nice fic.
Winter Feline chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This story makes me wish for a follow-up, because the characters are portrayed well, the humor is delightful and the concepts worked so well. Great fun.
xyz chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Oh I love this story. I do not know how often i have read it. Thank you so much for sharing.
chain.reader chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I Liked it!
Firemane chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Just ran across this one. Good story!
Crazed King chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This was a fun read!
GatorLHA2 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Excellent
Engrprince chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This is one of the best short story Harry Potter Fanfic's I have read. Great job.
keeca68 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Really different,,,, Really good,,,, cheers
Kai chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Lovely!

Bashing of my favourite bash-characters, Harry friends with the three hottest girls of Hogwarts, Dumb-old-dork getting told how wrong he is, although a long and slow death or incarceration would have been appreciated a little better, Lunas "Looniness" explained and with grand results, all in all a really great story.

I've been reading it for the tenth time or so, and I like it from start to finish! Thank you for sharing with us!
Fire Tempest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Really good story, thank you for writing it!
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »