Reviews for When Is It a Contract
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
It's adorable how touchy Luna is.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Best one shot I've seen that had nothing to do with humor or procreation.
sakurakhadag chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
When I saw the comment box I really wanted to write down the lyrics to 'I Like It' by Enrique Iglesias (I'm still humming it) but I didn't know if they would offend you. Suffice to say, I Like It.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
This is a delightfully unusual story with the main departure from canon being a talent shared by Luna Lovegood and her father. Many stories with a focus on Luna portray her as inserting non-sequiturs into a conversation; some of the better stories have her contributing obscure-but-relevant information into discussions. In this story, Luna has a very specific talent, and with care and attention on the part of her friends, they find it possible to deal with her talent in a consistent and supporting manner. They also make use of it for her betterment and for the betterment of family and friends. I think this was better as a long one-shot than it would have been as a full length story, since once her talent was established, it would have been too much of a deus ex machina.

Great story and worth a read!
Exodite chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Question: Could Dumbledore not simply procure a Time Turner and attend both sessions?
Observation: The four would make a killing on the stock markets and magical lottery.
Conclusion: You turned Luna into a Mentat. Nice going.
thonez chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
brilliant. I hope you could write continuation.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
A funny way to explain Luna's oddness!
Cersesi chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
I love it.
pthree chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Great story.
C. The guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
This was pure and utter gold. No more words nessecary.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
It may not have turned out the way that you thought when you first started the fic but it turned into a wonderful story! I loved reading this fic!
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
This was such a great story! I loved it!
BJH chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I know I'm getting here late but just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story. It does leave me wondering what happens with Minnie and Fill. Kinda sounds like a Vauldeville team, doesn't it? Minnie and Fill, the high-wire act.

BJH
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Loved this story. I have really come to hate Dumbledore and any bashing is good. Well done.
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Wow! Now that's a wonderful way of dealing with 'The Goblet' scenerio. Excellently written, and quite enjoyable. Thank you for sharing.
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »