Reviews for When Is It a Contract
BarbedCaress chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I hope you still read these.
I just want to let you know how much I enjoyed this story!
It was AWESOME!
I love the characterization of the Lovegoods!
Well Done!
I checked your page and didn't notice a sequel to this.
Any chance there is one in the works? Tucked away in a notebook? Forgotten? Beckoning to be shared with the world? *crossing fingers and wishing really hard*
:D
Thanks so much for sharing this. It truly is a wonderful story!
ilko chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
How wonderful! I love fix-its, and Luna, and Ron not being there to ruin everything.
JadedKrystal chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
this was a great oneshot. I really like it. please write more like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
This was briliant
purrfus chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Sorry it didnt come out the way you wanted but it was a fun read.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
This was pretty cool.
wileycoyote chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
You might not know where it came from, but I think it is brilliant. I've read it a few times and it always impresses me. Very good concept; very well executed.
ALBI chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
I absolutely love this Luna, where there is a 'reasonable' explanation to her eccentricities and her friends care enough to censor themselves around her. Huge thumbs up
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
This story is absolutely fantastic and I love it very much! I am glad that you shared it!
laraquick chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
A splendid story. I always suspected there were great depths to Luna's character. What a shame that the Hogwarts students lost a year of school due to Albus' machinations.
Goose chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Good story. Outside of the pointless Ron bashing(his treatment of Luna is very very OOC, and never happened even close to this in the books), a rather unique story.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
this story is very well done, i'll be sure to check out the other stuff youve written!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
This might not have been the story u wanted it to be but i thought it was excellent i hope u write more like it :-D
laelruin chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
L.O.L This was hilarious and a joy to read. Luna is one of my favorite characters and she just doesn't seem to get the fanfic love she deserves.
Thank you so! much! for writing it and posting it!
Sincerely,
Laelruin
Krysania chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Brilliant brilliant story! You have no idea how much I loved it!:DDDDDDDDDD
482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »