Reviews for Stranger In The Night
B4bidden Products chapter 20 . 9/15
Absolutely love this story pls come back and finish it
celticwitch77 chapter 20 . 7/26
I really wished you finished the story
tammyleeroberts chapter 10 . 2/1
Will you be Finishing this story i absolutely love it cant wait till next update will it be soon will alice get whats coming to her how bout Carlisle and esme
lulucyla chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Really drawn in!
Tarrasen.Sun chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
So, this is an amazing story. I hope to see it continued even if it is huge gaps between updates! Is the story going to be continued eventually? Or has it been abandoned? :) Im really enjoying this story, seriously amazingly well done! 3
Katya Belikova chapter 20 . 9/8/2016
hi, are you planning on finishing the story, because it's an awesome one please update sometime soon
tammyleeroberts chapter 20 . 7/20/2016
I absolutely love this story i cant wait till next update will you be finishing this story
Olivia chapter 20 . 4/23/2016
Love this story! I hope your muse resurfaces soon because I can't wait to see what happens next :)
shawnta.horton chapter 20 . 3/25/2016
Please update soon
Guest chapter 20 . 3/22/2016
Love this story! Please please please add more soon!
Ahyah chapter 20 . 1/23/2016
Damn!

Can't wait to continue reading how the story unfolds.
jcampbell943 chapter 20 . 1/13/2016
Are you still planning to come back and finish your story? I love how it's unraveling...all the components of Edward Alice Esme Carlisle ect have me truly intrigued.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
how about finishing this.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/28/2015
O.K. First i wanted to let you know that I really like your story," Stranger In The Night".
I will keep checking back for more chapters so please keep plugging along ,what you got so far is really good!

Sincerely,
Guest chapter 20 . 10/15/2015
I thought you said you wouldn't abandon it! It's been over a year! Please keep going! PLEASE!