Reviews for Romance Novel
notwolf chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Lucius reading romance novels! I thought I'd seen everything, lol. Nice.
Mittenzs chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
You are a brilliant writer, my dear. I love this.
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Hahahaha, this was great. The idea of Romance Novels is really creative and your description of it makes perfect sense. I can visualize the scene really well and I love Regulus's description of them, "He cleared his throat and blushed. "Sort of sexy, almost, at some points…" and I love the line "the boys read through each and every sex scene – all carefully marked by folded down pages by Regulus." Great job!
WomenAreFromMars chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I love both of these characters and this made me laugh out loud!
Amazon Star chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Good job!
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
lol, for some reason I was cracking up through this whole entire thing.

Lucius being ticked that he had to go to all the stupid parties, Narcissa 'assaulting' him and Lucius awkwardness at the end...

priceless. ;)

Amazing job, really awesome.
vancabreuniter chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This is fun. Really enjoyed the idea of both Lucius & Regulus reading a romance novel together. It makes my chuckle. And I liked that Lucius was hiding from Narcissa's attempt to "assault" him. Regulus responding that Narcissa was a "twig" was priceless.
folie a plusieurs chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Oh, gosh.

You are my new hero for writing this. Siriusly, you totally made me ship them & the idea of a hot 'n bothered & flustered Lucius is just priceless.

I love it.

Amazing job. :D
NormalityIsNonexistent chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
romantic novels really arent my cup of teahck im a girl and i dont like them poor lucious i think thats the definition of akward
Inkfire chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This was pretty funny... I like it )
NormalityIsNonexistent chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
well that's interesting to say the least. Nice job! D
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This was fun! I especially liked your inference that assault equals affection for Bella, and Lucius's comment that boys have to hide their magazines but girls read romance novels in public :)
DressagePunk chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
That was funny. I'm really beginning to like Regulus, but this seemed completely plausible. I liked that you choose a Lucius who wasnt totally fawning over Narcissa :)
Jessicasaurus chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This is a really cute drabble, it made me giggle out loud. I can picture Regulus reading a romance novel, for some reason.