Reviews for Heat Wave
Wolfsprinzessin chapter 5 . 7/29
watcha meaning "little past the halfway point"?! why r there no more chapter then?! this is one of the best suits fanfics i've read so far. i would be rly happy if u would continue... at least somewhen...?
NealFan chapter 5 . 4/17
So a good story ... and so bad that it will not be written.
Would not you yourself bring themselves and also write this story to end ? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE !
Many of your stories are, after all, finished. Why not this ?
Leonora Chris chapter 5 . 4/5
Aw. He so does, doesn't he? ;)
Sam786 chapter 5 . 6/29/2015
Please finish this. Too good to be just abandoned.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
This is fuckin' perfect
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Tee hee. I like it! Well done!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
That was fantastic!
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
gOD DAMMIT! I forgot to check whether this story was complete omg no. Ugh, for once I'm not gonna go out of my mind, though. This was a majorly satisfactorial (did I even phrase that right?) ending considering the fact that this hasn't been updated iN THREE YEARS! *pointed staring* But I feel lie I've been stabbed in the very recesses of my soul with bromance and omg I'm going to EXPLODE THIS WAS SO ADORABLE AND I CAN'T!
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Euncuehcfeufncaihnfvhudfbvibsbihhfr I'm dying. This chapter was...god, it was the most amazing thing I've read in a while. Genuinely, I'm not just saying that. It was gorgeously executed and the whole conversation between Mike and Harvey almost made me start screaming.
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
I should not have laughed as hard as I did at this chapter omg. Really good so far, well done :)
anon chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Have you read the MASH fanfic 'Too Hot for a War'? It was published in 2012 (so after this one) and some of the lines are word for word the same as your story
sarky-devotchka chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
This was utterly sweet. I the Harvey's in your stories :)
dexter12 chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
hedtia chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Loved it! :)
Thephoenix1996 chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
This fic is wonderful, I really enjoyed reading it. Hope you update soon.

In episode 2.01 Mike tells Jessica that his parents dies in car crash. The guy who hit them was drunk.