Reviews for Paper Cranes
Do You Wonder chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Aww, that's so sweet! I used to fold paper cranes myself...I got up to two hundrd before my brother came and "accidentally" squashed half of them...
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Aaaaaw this is adorable! X3
Fish Stick Friday chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is where it's easy to tell who's a bigger BTR fan than me. I don't even know when the boys' b-days are. All I know is that they're what, 20/21/22, which is younger than me. Lol.

Okay, so this part confused me a bit. "A small part of Logan was glad that they had had Logan all to himself for the whole night." Did you mean a small part of Carlos?

I love how everyone considers Logan their best friend. Another reason why I still believe that Logan is the heart of the group.

When Kendall was all, "Taking good care of my bro, right?" It made me smile. I love it when Kendall calls Logan his bro.

We're halfway there. We're looking good now. Nothing's gonna get in the way. We're halfway there and looking back now, I never though that I'd ever say we're halfway there. Sorry. Couldn't help myself...

OMG! Carlos is so unbelievably freaking adorable! He realizes it's probably just a legend, but that doesn't stop him from trying anyways.

Aww! I love when Logan goes into doctor mode...even for something as small as a paper cut.

OMG! The Cargan in this is just so precious! *squeals like a little schoolgirl*

I really liked how Carlos was ready to awake at the first sign of distress from Logan.

This was such a great story. I was pleasantly surprised that it was pretty much a Cargan story. Then again, you have admitted to me that Cargan is your favorite bromance. Or at least it was back when you admitted that to me. Things might have changed by now. I don't know.

Yet another great story from a great writer! XOXO
BTR girly girl chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
THIS WAS SO AMAZING! i love how Carlos cared so much for Logan. THAT WAS SO SWEET! Sorry i read this last week but i have been so busy i didn't have time to review it. But it was bothering me so much that i had to do it soon and today was the day!

YOU ARE ONE AMAZING WRITER! You put some much feeling into your stories it's like I can feel what they are feeling!

Sorry for reviewing this so late!
Lito-Arumi chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
That was beautiful! :) You're very talented, this was perfect!

Be happy, be happy!
Fang lover23 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
God, can Carlos get any cuter?

adfkjfkjsdfhgjklsd This was beautiful and awesome and MUST you keep going back to LH?

You're killing me...you're really killing me. Xd
SweetPeaKiller chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
hey! i absolutely loved this story! You just keep getting better and better I promise. I love how this story played out. It was so...interestingly interesting to me.

I hope you enjoyed writing this as much as i enjoyed reading it!

And I think tha the best part is becausw you take alot of different stories of yours and put it together some how. Like how this story relates to Little Hollow...woah.

I am very impressed...and frankily,when am i NOT with your stories?..yeah. NEVER!

I loved it as always.

SweetPeaKiller
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I loved this, it was very well written as always. I loved how even though they always seem to be taking care of Logan, Logan always does something in return for them even if he doesnt realize it. Once again, very well done, and it was very touching and fluffy.
bluestring chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
It sqeezed the tears out of me :')

Beautiful job. I can't describe how beautifully perfect it was written. I just . . . it was perfect.

Great job!
Mizmal BTR Fan chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Aww, that was so sweet. Perfect for Logan's birthday. :)
NavyPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
That was wonderful. When I saw the title, I automatically thought of "Little Hollow". :) great job
WyszLo chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Really Laura?

A CARGAN story about THE PAPER CRANES? You didn't even give me a fighting chance haha. I LOVED THIS. Everything about it was precious and perfect and wonderful. Those paper cranes will forever have a spot in my heart.

Okay, I only have two highlights because they were just so special (I mean, the paper cranes in general are a highlight but not something I can copy and paste):

1. "Hey, buddy. Taking good care of my bro, right?"

Carlos really did have the best friends in all the world. Every time Kendall referred to Logan as his brother, it made Carlos smile. It made him so happy to have a reminder that Logan now had an official family looking out for him. Though he and James had been jealous at first when the Knights adopted Logan, they had later agreed with each other that Logan couldn't have a better family." FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE. That text was flawless and amazing, and then when Carlos smiled about them being brothers... it doesn't get better than this, Laura.

2. "What's wrong?" "You." Did you really think I wouldn't notice, Laura? I'm actually in tears right now. I can't believe you brought that back... oh my gosh the LH flashbacks are just washing over me right now I can't do this. You're ridiculous I can't believe that even happened... memories of the chapter oh my. You're so amazing I can't handle it.

Everything about this was superb. I'm in love.

Lauren
overactive-imagination94 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
So sad but I thought the paper cranes did add a nice touch to the original story. Good job!