Reviews for My Associate, My Brother
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
good job
Lynn-G chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
LOL This was brilliant! I love it!
katesari chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
This last one was sad but funny at the end! Just perfect. Here they just started airing season 2, so I am a bit behind. But enjoying Suits a lot! Bye
gotyour6 chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
This was quite a moving story. Showing the feelings of guilt and uncertainty of a hero who falls off the pedestal is difficult enough, but showing the decision to climb back up was a really good piece of writing. Thank you!
MissCookiiie chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
Great! :)
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
*contains laughter* This was just perfect on so many levels. H/C, humor, bromance...*fails to contain laughter*
BayBeBlue chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
These where great loved them! I love brother type relationships. And this was the best.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
d'aaaawwwwwwwwwwww so cute nd bromancey
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
I really enjoyed it :D I hope this means we might have a few more oneshots in this series in the immediate future? :D I can live in hope ;)
rae7788 chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
aww, I loved this! The characterization was just right- warm, but not too sappy. Their banter was perfect, and the toasts were very sweet. I'd like to imagine the two of them actually doing something like this in canon :D thanks for updating, hope to see more soon!
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Hahaha this was great! It was so sweet and touching yet really funny and creative too. I just love these two so much and I think your characterization of them was just great. Loved it! :)
Stroma chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Great chapter.
bilboblackins chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
OMG. These one-shots are so nice and cute and fun! Please write more! :)
Thephoenix1996 chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Just found this, and I loved every chapter. Are you going to add more to this? I hope you do.
nikinakpaddywak chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
This chapter made me cry! My heart broke for Harvey. It was written perfectly. Loved it! Thank you!