Reviews for My Associate, My Brother
gotyour6 chapter 3 . 3/29
This was quite a moving story. Showing the feelings of guilt and uncertainty of a hero who falls off the pedestal is difficult enough, but showing the decision to climb back up was a really good piece of writing. Thank you!
MissCookiiie chapter 8 . 2/24
Great! :)
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 8 . 1/4
*contains laughter* This was just perfect on so many levels. H/C, humor, bromance...*fails to contain laughter*
BayBeBlue chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
These where great loved them! I love brother type relationships. And this was the best.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
d'aaaawwwwwwwwwwww so cute nd bromancey
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
I really enjoyed it :D I hope this means we might have a few more oneshots in this series in the immediate future? :D I can live in hope ;)
rae7788 chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
aww, I loved this! The characterization was just right- warm, but not too sappy. Their banter was perfect, and the toasts were very sweet. I'd like to imagine the two of them actually doing something like this in canon :D thanks for updating, hope to see more soon!
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Hahaha this was great! It was so sweet and touching yet really funny and creative too. I just love these two so much and I think your characterization of them was just great. Loved it! :)
Stroma chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Great chapter.
AmericanAthena29 chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
OMG. These one-shots are so nice and cute and fun! Please write more! :)
Thephoenix1996 chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Just found this, and I loved every chapter. Are you going to add more to this? I hope you do.
nikinakpaddywak chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
This chapter made me cry! My heart broke for Harvey. It was written perfectly. Loved it! Thank you!
Selvet chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Omg I love these so much! Can't wait for more! The last one almost made me cry! Lol
Alligates chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Oh my God that is just so beautiful... I want to say that I'm not crying, but I genuinely am.
This was amazing. All of these are so adorable, and I can't stand it, and... asdfghjkl please keep writing! Bestow upon us your superiority and your awesomeness!
Jellicle chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
I read all pieces and they were all wonderful, each with their own style and mood. Great job.