Reviews for La Fleur d'Argent
I love you chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Camberleigh Fauconbridge chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
As strange as it may sound coming from me, I like it. It is as un-canon as one can get in the Les Misérables musical archive, but what the heck.
Argentine Rose chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Delightful first chapter AND this is going to have (if only temporarily) one of my favourite pairings that never was. Bliss
Mlle. Verity chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
You had me at Der Rosenkavalier. So Theodule is Baron Ochs? This could get interesting...

Good beginning. I shall await your updating pleasure.
The Madman From Hollywood chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
You gave Fantine a happy ending! D'AAAAAW! And now that little Cosette's out of the picture for Valjean, does he pick up Eponine instead? :) Not sure I can see Cosette following Enjolras and Combeferre around since she was brought up to be oblivious to Paris's uprisings (and that really wouldn't have changed among fathers), but it's all interpretation, and I must say, I rather do want to see interactions between the three-it would be interesting.
eponnia chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
VERY good idea! I always wondered what would have happened to Cosette if she had always lived a privleged life... I am impatient to find out! Please write more!

I have never heard of Der Rosenkavalier, but the plot seems like something that Victor Hugo could have written... (i.e., so people like you could write fanfics about it) But you are one step ahead of Victor Hugo!

I can't wait to see how this will turn out! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more!