Reviews for Drowning Demons
Wonderful 3
Chely99 chapter 1 . 5/3
Extraordinary!
Rish2055 chapter 1 . 3/9
I love this! I've been looking for something different on how they ended up together, and I love this. I also love the idea of Liv coming to the club looking for someone. I'd like to see more stories like that too. Just to see her personality with different people and add your own lilltle character into the mix. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Lovely
Bekka0405 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
It's a wonderful story amazingly written and beautifully brought together. Thank you so much for sharing it with us, most especially me. And feel free to continue the story if you think that it something that you would like I will admit however I would be very fond of that idea.
FanFicLove73 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Love this! It's very much how I see them for their first time.
AOBZ chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Thanks for the entertainment on my way to work! I thought this was a great story and you led into Olivia's needs (to purge herself of her demons) perfectly. You slowly explained what she felt physically, what she thought about these urges, and how she went about satisfying them. The words you use are very powerful (ex: she stomped down her arousal... you could have said pushed or ignored, but by using "stomp" you not only create a visual effect, but you also show just how powerful her arousal is.. she'd have to stomp down/use force). Anyway, all that to say that your writing skills are excellent and this story was very enjoyable! Thanks for posting
lonestar40k chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I really enjoyed this piece.
Ragao Datnarv chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I liked this story. It shows how love can drown out negative thins from someone.
lovingfanfic2death chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
WOOOOOOOOW,HOT,I'M DROPPING WET...THX.
tummer22 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I enjoyed it, I appreciate your description of love making v sex using words that were not vulgar. Anyone can use words like pussy or fucking takes a good writer to explain the emotions in a tactful way.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Don't know how you can't like it! Thank you for spending a week if your life on it! It's just perfectly...unf!
keonquil chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Well, I don't know about you, but I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Great job! Any chance of a sequel? Love these characters.
Thanks for sharing your talent as a writer.
Pink Roses and Ivy chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Your talent never ceases to amaze me. I've sat here speechless for a full ten minutes before I was able to stringe together a cohesive thought. How could you not be sure if you like this? I wish there would be more to this! Excellent job. I love what you did with Olivia. Your perspective into the depth of what true emotion can do to a person is quite insightful and rather refreshing.