Reviews for Drowning Demons
FanFicLove73 chapter 1 . 2/24
Love this! It's very much how I see them for their first time.
AOBZ chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Thanks for the entertainment on my way to work! I thought this was a great story and you led into Olivia's needs (to purge herself of her demons) perfectly. You slowly explained what she felt physically, what she thought about these urges, and how she went about satisfying them. The words you use are very powerful (ex: she stomped down her arousal... you could have said pushed or ignored, but by using "stomp" you not only create a visual effect, but you also show just how powerful her arousal is.. she'd have to stomp down/use force). Anyway, all that to say that your writing skills are excellent and this story was very enjoyable! Thanks for posting
lonestar40k chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I really enjoyed this piece.
Ragao Datnarv chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I liked this story. It shows how love can drown out negative thins from someone.
lovingfanfic2death chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
WOOOOOOOOW,HOT,I'M DROPPING WET...THX.
tummer22 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I enjoyed it, I appreciate your description of love making v sex using words that were not vulgar. Anyone can use words like pussy or fucking takes a good writer to explain the emotions in a tactful way.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Don't know how you can't like it! Thank you for spending a week if your life on it! It's just perfectly...unf!
keonquil chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Well, I don't know about you, but I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Great job! Any chance of a sequel? Love these characters.
Thanks for sharing your talent as a writer.
Pink Roses and Ivy chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Your talent never ceases to amaze me. I've sat here speechless for a full ten minutes before I was able to stringe together a cohesive thought. How could you not be sure if you like this? I wish there would be more to this! Excellent job. I love what you did with Olivia. Your perspective into the depth of what true emotion can do to a person is quite insightful and rather refreshing.
cc1989 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
You're kidding about not liking it, right?

That was incredible.

It was like love at first sight, or love at first sexual encounter I guess. Ugh. Such a great description. I need to sit on olivias lap now and recover.
Steph chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
That was amazing. Great job!
travelbug chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Wow! This was hot and so worthy of a sequel or multi-chapter strap-on smutness - nothing beats raging hormones coupled with being in love. And you are so capturing that here.

Think about it, k?

Thanks for sharing! So loved it!
prentiss-be-mine chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
The thing is I like this story, but it was a very unexpected ending. Perhaps if this wasn't a one-shot it would have been more plausible, but great writing nevertheless. Here, you practically made Olivia a mentally raged rapist, which is fine considering her life and background. I would assume Olivia would hurt Alex,then regret it and begin to think over her demons, probably dwell into depression, until she realized she loved Alex afterall. It just seem odd to me that Olivia suddenly curbed her rage because of Alex, but that's cool. I still like this story. I probably would've loved it if it was multi-chaptered. Still good though, don't get me wrong.
juicetroop82 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Good story. I liked it. U should consider a sequal to the story. Think about it.