Reviews for Wake Up
blechit chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
wow !
that's amazing !
I can't even explain how I LOVED it !
And I want you to write a whole book "my Degrassi" or something, and publish it...
That was better than Degrassi, better than any book I've read, and it was less than 2 pages I guess :P
YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR AMAZING TALENT ! SERIOUSLY:)
you can write to me i just admire you right now!
blueyedimogen chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Oh my god, this is legitimately one of the best stories I've EVER read on fanfiction! I love it all...the totally unique concept, the poem-like prose, the quasi-spirtual message about loss and acceptance- it's sad and strange and ironic and true and pure and sweet and beautiful. Some of the dialog (like "it was real" "only the first time" and "don't let the world lose you too") is just phenomnal- I want to tattoo it on my forehead, spray paint it on the Great Wall of China, sing it at the top of lungs all at the same time! I look forward to reading more of your stories especially *fingers crossed* more Imogeli perhaps?
1zippy chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
:D I was so happy to see you continued this! Honestly, I had to restart the first chapter to freshen up my memory, but I freaked when I figured out it was this! Fantastic ending. Adorable and realistic :)
IdeasLurkingWithinTheDarkness chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Okay, please tell me you are not going to leave us like this? I need to know if Eli ever wakes up, I need to know if Clare is dead are not! You have to write more.

Always and forever:CKgal101~

P.S. I am begging you to write more.
masturtates chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oh, my God, this was absolutely awesome! I loved the voice in his head, and the amazing descriptions, and agh I just love everything with Imogen in it. You have to, have to, have to continue this. Pleeease?
1zippy chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Gah. HOLY F*CK. Amazingness. I am jealous. CONTINUE NOW. please. NOW.
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Woah, very emotional.

I really liked this, the dream sequence or maybe it was a memory thing was kind of confusing for me but only because I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer...

It was really good, especially the ending with Imogen.

I love Imogen...