Reviews for Red: The Blood of Angry Men
Leah Potts5 chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
I hope you write more. Nice job!
xXSadisticChiibiiXx chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
OMG. this is so exciting!
i really like what you did here. *-*
please be nice and update! n.n
KeiTheShinigami chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
YOU BITCH! D'X UPDATE! PWEASE!
Ooyuki-chan chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Damn it!

Why did you leave it there?D: it was getting so good

Please do update!
Lazy Gaga chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Whooooo, this is one crazy story! It makes me mad and frustrated to read, but I can't stop! It's too good for that! So, keep it up!
Rainbow Smite chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
I could shake you. I could shake you so hard right now for ending like that! This is one of the best portrayals of the characters I have ever seen. I love how you have Sebastian feel love but not recognize it because he's never felt it before. And in chapter 1 where Grell says, "'We're beings forever cursed to take on the appearance and live in the presence of those we most desire. For even though we prey on them, we are subservient to them. Oh, how we wish to be human instead.'" That was amazing. I think it's a subject that's felt heavily in the manga/anime but never really touched on. You're an amazing writer, and I'm very happy to have found this. I'm surprised that you don't have more reviews. If anyone ever asked me to recommend a good Kuroshitsuji fiction I believe this one will be the first to come to mind. P.S. Thank you for not using anyways. That s on the end can kill a good story for me for some reason.
The blackdash chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Oooh, how I do adore you for updating and at the same time how I hate the fact that the chapter has ended! Hahaha!
caligulasInsanity chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
GRELL

SEBASTIAN

LURVE.
music lover LOL chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
So, does Sebastian love Grell or not? Please continue! I love the story so much! Can't wait for the next update

Hugs :3
Celtic Chili chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Well done, and as close to the actual characters as I have seen. Often other stories ring false because it seems more of a personal fantasy that has the character's faces glued to it, with no actual feel of the individual's actions and reactions. Not so with your story; I could hear the voices as they spoke the lines written-quite rare and delightful. Both fighting and love scenes rang very true.

The only criticism I can offer is the contraction of words, i.e. "don't" instead of "do not". The character of Sebastian seems to bypass contractions at critical points when he speaks; in your story the occasional contraction pops up where he might not use it. But this is so rare that it is hardly worth mentioning. Again, well done. Chili
hotxhotguy chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
update!
The blackdash chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
Can't wait for more but lovely chapter! _ THE ACTION HAS FINALLY HAPPENED! *rejoices*
Jedi Galleria Amudi chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
Even though, I'm not much of a Will/Grell person, I think you've done well here. But I still would like to see if there's any way Sebastian and Grell could come by together once more even if it proves to be a little hostile. XD What do you think?
DelightMeWithYourScreams chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
How sweet!

I really like this story and I couldn't wait for this chapter to be posted, so I'm happy now that I've read it and at the same time sad, because having already finished it means "I need to wait again".

Well, Will and Grell's moment is so sweet, but I hope Sebastian will show up again soon and be jealous of Grell *here is a heart* I like jealous Seb very much and you've portraited every character very well so far. How I love your shy Will :3

Can't wait for the next chapter, the last part of this one was both sexy and sweetly touching *here is another heart*
nolongeractiveanymore chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
Man, this is such an incredible story. The characters are so well thought out, and despite the fact they're definitely not human they're just so human and natural with their emotions. William asking himself how he could've "blindly followed empty lust" was just so pure in nature. It's good to see Grell really true to character as well. After being used by Sebastian he cries his heart out, then decides to take matters into his own hands, it really is wonderfully written. And Sebastian's hidden nature of wanting to hurt things but also the mysterious feeling, it's all so well.

I love Sebastian x Grell and William x Grell so it'll be interesting to see where this goes. I must say I was worried that this would totally forget about Grell and turn more of into a Ciel x Sebastian type thingy - as I've seen it happen before, but alas, it was just more plot development for Grell and Sebastian.

I really hope you keep the updates coming.