Reviews for Flow Until the Ocean Carries You Away
slightly so chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I love river and the TARDIS - and their particular connection. Story left me feeling quite sad, poor them.
Namei chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Beautiful breathtaking writing! The flow and characterization was perfect. Thank you for sharing
No Illusions chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
The last two lines of this story made me cry. I feel like I'm slightly over-invested in these characters. This is just a thank you for feeding my addiction :) (And quite wonderfully, at that. Your writing is beautiful.)
LixxBizarre chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I've been staring at the screen for several minutes, and I still don't know how to tell you how beautiful this is. Even though it's short, you've captured perfectly the Doctor and River's personalities. It was just simply amazing. One of the best.

Oh,and Idris. You just have to put her in the story and I'll love you forever 3

"...she sees the TARDIS, a swirl of color and time, and brilliant light, so much love it changed her own hearts in the moment she saw it." - Yup,exactly how I've felt when I saw Idris

"She doesn't know that he'll show up tomorrow, doesn't know they'll be linear. She doesn't know he'll have a new suit and a haircut, and that he'll cry." That made me literally cry. It was what made this story so so so very good.

(Actually, the fact that I'm leaving a review should say something.)

Monroe Vs Mansfield chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
That was just...AMAZING! i'm seriously lost for words right now, all you're river/doctor fic's are just too perfect.

I'm not going to lie to you... that line

"She doesn't know that he'll show up tomorrow, doesn't know they'll be linear. She doesn't know he'll have a new suit and a haircut, and that he'll cry" had me in tears! you write these pair so well. xx
gidget89 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
My favourite part is the paragraph where she talks about how she ~could~ show him all that love and how she sees the TARDIS but she can't because it's too early. Well. I think, in penance for making me cry twice today (again) you should write me a fic where she DOES show him all that.
SilverStella chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Oh... The day before The Library... Oh...

Love it!
ProfessorSong chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I love this, simple and sweet and complex all at the same time :3 It's wonderful

x