Reviews for Meant to Be
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Great story :) Would have been better with a 'happy' ending, but still good :)
TheLovelyRusher chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
*Coughs, stares in shock... coughs again*

I keep looking and double checking, making sure it was you who wrote this because I am only in kind of sort of disbelief. YOU WROTE THIS?

Oh my gosh. Ok. I'm giggling like a freak because I never expected anything like this to come out of you. BUT IT'S A GOOD THING! I am just shocked. I'm in love. I was freaking out thinking you wrote a steamy like, sex scene and I don't know how I feel about the fact that you didn't hahaha. Like I want more!

Seriously you wrote it perfectly. I love how even though Logan was totally lost in lust, she still was able to say no, because that is a really hard thing to do, because you feel like you are denying the person you love pleasure and it's like gah! But she said no and I am so, so proud of her! And Logan was so tender and understanding! And how he kept telling her she was beautiful because she was shy to show him her body, YES. Just a total yes.
sub-ice diamond chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
aaawwww that was so sweet! if i was camille i would tell him im 50% ready and other percent not, anyway it was awsome to read your stori.
TiffDizzle chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
awwww, so sweet! i read another 1 of ur stories and i just wanna say that ur really good at making the emotions seems...real, lifelike...great job :D
AwAriDoll chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
i love logan and camille
Lashton chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww! Thats so cute! I love it! They r beautiful together!
HPNARNIAFAN15404 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Awww.. So adorable and sweet! Great job
Anon T chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
It was sweet. :)
Promiseme2727 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
its really good:) amazing job:)