Reviews for Prank Gone Wrong
There's no more?
Anon chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
MOAR
Anon chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EE PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA AAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS IIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAZZZZZZIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN NNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG
mooddoll chapter 2 . 9/12/2012

GOG UPDATE

NOW

I always love it when Bro is brought into fanfics with Dave. :D
Kurozaki chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Dammit. You are making me want to cry. It's not good to make people cry. It's just... John... and then Dave. And he's just so worried and then Bro starts comforting him. And then the part about having nightmares after Sburb. QAQ This makes me emotions.
NothingIWontGive chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Don't leave us in suspense like that! Dx

JOOOOOHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNN!

DAAAAVVVVEEE!

:D

But I thought John and Dave lived farther away then that? :O
goneanddeleted chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Thank you for the update!

Ah Dave. It's kinda nice to see that he's not emotionless and can break. I'm glad ninja Bro came to comfort him, in his own way. Also, I giggled too much at smuppet ass. Idk.

I think you're doing well with keeping the characters in character given such a new setting they're in and the emotions that the situation brings out. Good job.

Can't wait to read more. : )
sseeindoublevisionn chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
First fanfiction i've read of them. Please update soon I mean i know you did yesterday but this story is too good not to continue.
Nekii chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
You sir are a god.

I didn't think you would finish this up, but you really did. And is was a heartwarming ending. 3 It was written warmly and it really put a bit of suspense. Thank you so much!
goneanddeleted chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Dry sobs over here, dry sobs. Oh poor John. ;n; What are you doing to my heart?

Not that Dave knew any better, but I'm kind of glad that Jade, literally, knocked some sense into him.

I'd like to know what happens next. Update, please?
hawayu chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Godmotherfuckingdammit.

I pressed the send button by accident.

Anyway, to finish what I was saying-this is motherfucking perfect as a oneshot but if you continue it that'd be fantastic too.

Great story, bro.
hawayu chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Shit's intense, bro.

Absolutely love your writing style and the ending was just spot on, just fucking incredible. I also love Jade's freakout because it was so unlike her but so perfectly in character all the same.

Whether y
Patchworkhearts17 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Aw shit! I'm at the edge of my seat! What will happen next?
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 9/15/2011