Reviews for Lightning Bugs and Honeysuckle
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Hot sex and mischief. You said it better than any review I could write. I will always always love sweet young Jake and Bella and your stories. Thanks for the second chapter!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I love this sweet story. Jacob has been in love with Bella since he was 10 and everything about her is beautiful to him. She is beginning to see him as more than a friend. The lightning bugs were a nice touch and the kissing was really hot. Thanks for writing.
JacobsMistress chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I just love your writing all of your stories are so amazing I can't get enough of them. you are so talented. keep writing!
BeckieT108 chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
I loved it. So cute...so perfect...so hot!
Rhodes11 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Damn! He can pin me down anytime he wants! Lol. I love this story :)
teamjake216 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
It was great i loved it i love seeing jakes and bells like this young in love and having fun thats how its should be great job
Augustmoon99 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
I loved the comment from Billy, had me laughing so hard! The sex talk went really well and seemed in character for both of them. The picnic was really cute. The short but sweet discription of the lovemaking was nice. I though it was so funny that they went back to the pool and did actual skinny dipping this time. You totally had me rolling with the Charlie thing at the end. It would have been horrible if they had been caught!

This was so fun to read. Thanks so much for sharing it!
smelsies chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
I really love this story, it was just so very sweet.
Jeri252 chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
love it
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
nice job!
YouHaveGOT2BeKiddingMe chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Very cute
TaylorLautnerWolves chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This was soo sweet! I love your stories! I can't wait to read the second chapter! Please update soon! :D
jwstahle chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I loved this one shot a lot. I am looking forward to reading the next part of it. Please update soon.
Jeri252 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011