Reviews for Pride and the Prime
LOL RATCHET YOU'RE PERFECT XD
Alestrel chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Highly enjoyable!

And this -

"In his apartment, Orion set the crate on his table, after clearing it of pads he had read, or had been reading.

This process took four joor. After all, if you‛ve been reading it, and it‛s in your servos again, why not read some more?"

- [headdesk] I know a song about this...
Kitt SummerIsle chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I love your AU-s, keep creating them! This one was interesting.
Riptide2 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Amazing story! You might want to put stuff like 'Eight Orn Later' in bold or something like that though, because leaving it plain makes it a little confusing.
TolkienGirl052 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Great job Mrs. Vivienne. Amazing.
femme4jack chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Fascinating AU. Loved this version of Orion's transformation. Ratchet was awesome, as was Cheline! That scene with the prisoner she "treated" for excessive heat in his spike WINS. As always, your dry humor has me laughing out loud.
White Aster chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
:D :D :D :D I love this AU. I love SWINDLE being Orion's boss (oh god who let Swindle near anything not nailed down oh god), and Cheline being awesome and knowing JUST HOW TO DEAL, and I ALWAYS love it when complete and utter privileged dicks get what's coming to 'em. _d
Botosphere chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Ah, the Golden Age in all its glory! You know, I'm a 100% Autobot girl, but yours is the first fic that made me actually sympathize a little with the Decepticon cause. Well done!

You also handled the transition from Orion Pax to Optimus Prime very well. Rather than a drastic change, he matures *very* quickly, both physically and in wisdom. The future Optimus is clearly visible in Orion, and Optimus retains the friendliness and optimism of his prior self.

Wonderful as always! ~ Eowyn77
yamiishot chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Aww :3 Loved that, it was perfect.
kaiiju chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I live for these characters. An interesting interpretation, to see more than one Prime.