Reviews for A World Without Sin
elizabeth.bynog chapter 16 . 3/23/2014
Was just referred to this story by either NoOrdinaryLines or Kylie. Tho it's been nearly 2 years since you last updated I'm hoping you come back and finish this.

I love your writing style and the intermingled Castle and Firefly characters and references work so well!
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 16 . 3/2/2014
And then this reader joined in on the screaming.

I read this all in one sitting, and while I can appreciate that ending I will give you my first born for one more chapter.
awkwardontarian chapter 16 . 1/19/2014
Oh, dear god...
firtree chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
this is one of the most amazing "crossover" flavoured stories out there, could you please please please continue it?
LadyAilith chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
Oh, no! Bad things are happening and our intrepid duo is in peril! And it's a cliffhanger to boot! ARGH! Please update soon...We need to know what's going on with Kate and Rick, not to mention all of the other poor sods who've been exposed to PAX.

Soon, please, if you're able. :-)
Jordan S chapter 16 . 6/15/2012
Wow. This is a really great written Story. You really got me and now i just hope that a new Chapter will be released soon. Im really excited about what happens next ! Thrilling !
TVjas chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
I LOVE how she wore Ricks shirt to the precinct but didn't realize it. I really love how the guys notice, bet on it, but don't mention it!
youngmedic chapter 16 . 5/21/2012
Oh my! I just splurged on your story, I can't believe I've missed reading it before! And as a whole-hearted Firefly fan, can I just say thank you so much for bringing my two favourite shows together so brilliantly!

You HAVE to update soon, I can't wait to read the end! And I must say, I think this is arguably the most skillfully written story I've ever read on here, your writing is fantastic! Truly can't wait to read more, thank you so much for posting such a wonderful story! :)
PenningStories chapter 16 . 5/21/2012
/flails around UPDATE SOON
someguyshere chapter 15 . 5/12/2012
this is a great story awesome somewhat crossover. Hopefully you finish it off? either way great read.
scarletblusssh chapter 15 . 4/24/2012
oooh! i love it!
Becky'sGirl chapter 15 . 4/23/2012
This is fantastic! I hope you continue, I'd love to know what happens at the gala, what happens with Inara, and see some post-case Caskett interactions. Not to mention what happens with Alexis and Ashley - does he grow a pair and stand up for her/apologize?

I look forward to more.
Artemisbeloved chapter 15 . 2/25/2012
good story ..diferent and werd but good..and upi get extra pints for JORDAN.. hope to se more updates
SilverStella chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
Finally!

We find out about Inara!

And believe me: FANTASTIC!

XD!

LOVE IT!
MHoles chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
I love this story. Your writing style is very nice and I think you are moving the Caskett stuff along at just the right pace to make it seem believable. Looking forward to finding out who Inara is... I'm gonna hazard a guess and say she's someone he grew up with and he loves her like a sister.