Reviews for Loosen up, live a little!
menear chapter 1 . 7/8
Lovely!
Nadiafarjana chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Loved it
hi chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Liked it alot make more FWxHGxGW ficts. Me and many other twinsyhermy fans love them!
Seriously Addicted56 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I really liked this...a story of those three like that you know them really liking each other would be well really good
thekeeperoftime chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Great story! Loved how they cornered Mione!
RosesAreForever23 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Cute ending! I liked how Mr. Granger reacted- I could see him actually spiting out his hot choco. too XD
RousseFille chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Damn! That was hot! And I do love an embarrassed Hermione ;)

I love this trio, so I encourage more!
Red Butterfly Yo chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I love this story! It is so adorable.

But, GredGeorge and ForgeFred. Because in the book, their nicknames came about by them saying something along the lines of "We're not stupid! We've got our first initials on our shirts-I'm clearly Gred" "and I'm obviously Forge!" Or something like that. It was cute. .

Did I mention that I love this story though?
luscious-Lucius90 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I just loved it! Yes, really loved it ;) You should keep writing these stories :)
Dearprofesorlupin94 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I had already read this one! But never reviewed it sorry :(

It was really great(: had me laughing

Xoxo
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Awe! This was really hot;) Loved it!
sobeyondit chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
WOW! I really liked it D

i likey twins with Hermione. Very sexy!
Advent of Insanity chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Nd'awwww tha's adorable~~~! *squeals*

I love this one-shot! Lol. And you're definitely convincing me to like this pairing~~ *wink*
smc1214 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I liked this a lot! Well written too. LOVED that there was no twincest too, most threesomes on here end up being that and I don't like it all that much, so this was refreshing! :)
CarlitaM chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Oooh! I loved it! Nicely written, and i didn't see any mistakes that would have me falling down or anything :D

Really nice :D